Saturday, November 24, 2012

70 followers!!


I'm soo happy~!! :) I have 70 followers! It's so exciting! Thank you guys so much!!!

Today was tiring! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard at work today. My friend decided to prank my other co-workers by cutting a hole on the bottom of the medium sized cups for pop and asking them to fill it up with Coke Zero. I fell for it. I started filling it and when I came back to grab it, there was nothing! I looked at the bottom and realized there wasn't one! I laughed hard that the customers looked at me like I was an idiot! >:o

Its long weekend and I had the time to read manga!!! Hope you guys read them!



Title: Ayahatori Shoukanchou
Author: Hashimoto Natsumi and (Art) Kajiyama Mika
Genres: Romance, Comedy, School life, Shojo, Fantasy, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) From Nevermore Scans:

Ayahatori-that is the given name of the family possessing a mysterious power. They have the power to be able to summon and use beings and people from secret ancient writings. During the Ayahatori initiation ceremony, high schooler Kozakura Saaya summons one of the three most beautiful women in the world, Ono no Komachi. However, what appears in front of her is a man with matchless beauty-!?



The art is just beautiful~!! I kept saving ALOT of pictures from the manga to my laptop so I can use it for reference in the future. Plus, the men are just hot looking!!!!!!!!!!! :) I rate the art 10/10! Its flawless, beautiful and delicate!



The storyline is refreshing! (somewhat...) I love shojo's with fantasy! I know my review sucks but hey, you guys should read this manga! The storyline is funny, cute and with hot men! I'll rate the storyline 7 out of 10 because I hate the main guys brother and the manga's shojo. Shojo manga's tend to have similar qualities and it gets annoying after a while. This manga was alright and had some moments where I loved it but hated it because I know I've read it somewhere before in a different manga. I'll praise it for the interesting storyline where character summon familiars from books. I love that! Who wouldn't?!



Title: Hungry Joker
Author: Tabata Yuuki
Genres: Shonen, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Seinen, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com)  A Golden Future Cup Oneshot

Result: Won

In the near future, a mysterious new virus has brought humankind to the brink of extinction...the last resort, Science. A boy named Haijaru appears in a town and meets a girl named Alice, can he save everyone? Let alone saving himself from his deadly disease?

From Baka-Updates:
In the 2100s, a new virus has arisen that has dramatically evolved the wildlife into deadly monsters. Humans have been left behind by the virus's explosive evolution, and they are facing extinction. The only protection humanity has is the government's battle scientist organization, known as the White Jokers.

Alice and her little sister Mona live in an isolated island city, where they have no hope of either running away or being rescued by the far-off government's White Jokers. Alice is determined to protect her little sister, but she and her handguns may stand no chance against a major attack. One day, a strange boy in a white lab coat, with a mysterious timer floating over his head, appears. Is he a White Joker, and will he be able to protect their little city?

Hungry Joker is the winner of the recently held Golden Future Cup. Expect it to get serialized in 2012!

This manga is soooooooooooooooooooo good!!! I'm soo happy that I decided to read this! I was thinking about it for a while but never got the time for it. I had no school on Friday (YAY!) and I read so much! So happy~!

Anyways, this manga was supposed to be a oneshot but since it won and had very high praise rate, the manga got to be serialized normally in the mangazine. I finished reading this manga until the updated chapter and I found that I loved the original one shot storyline better than the serialized one. You will know what I mean once you read it. The art is awesome and the storyline too. It's just that I can see the mangaka has taken a huge risk changing the storyline from the oneshot. It is still extremely interesting and funny but..............I don't know if it can top the oneshot.



Title: Super Lovers
Author: Abe Miyuki
Genres: Comedy, Yaoi, Shonen Ai, Romance, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangago.com) From Bliss: While spending summer in Canada with his mother, Haru meets Ren, a boy newly adopted by his mother. Getting along with Ren isn't easy as Haru's goal is to "civilize" him by the time summer ends. Their relationship slowly improves as Haru spends more time with Ren and in return Ren steadily warms up to him. Can they really become a "family" by the end of summer!?



Its been awhile since I've posted a yaoi manga recommendation! *Sniff............sniff* This manga is so cute and heartwarming................its beyond words!!!! Too be honest, I haven't (yet) read a manga like this. Most yaoi manga's that I know of have no plot whatsoever. But his one was beautifully plotted that it made my heart burst with excitement and happiness. The characters are so funny and cute together! The art is hot and cute! This manga has topped my favorite yaoi manga list, next to Viewfinder.



The plot line is awesome! I love how the character first get to know each other and then get intimate, like a normal relationship. If you are a yaoi fangirl, you would probably notice that most yaoi mangas only jump straight into the "love making" other than the 'get-to-know' the person first. Though I don't mind, its nice to find a manga with a cute storyline as this one. I'm happy that this manga isn't a one shot because from experience, yaoi mangas with a cute storyline like this one tend to be a one shot because mangaka's don't have time to make it longer or its not popular enough. I'm just extremely happy that this manga exists! People, YOU MUST READ THIS!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!