Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boy band: NEWS



I really love the boy band Tegomass. Daisuki des~! After I found them, I found the boy band NEWS. From my previous post, you can really tell that I really love Tegomass's songs. Let me tell you how much I really love the boy band NEWS!!! :D



NEWS is the acronym for North, East, West and South. Neat isn't it? Thier current members are: Keiichiro Koyama, Ryo Nishikido, Tomohisa Yamashita, Takahisa Masuda, Shigeaki Kato and Yuya Tegoshi.

Seriously...I can't find any of NEWS's song on youtube! They are all covered by someone else! This is what I can find of Kibou Yell.......don't mind the video, its a parody of the actual and I find it funny. This is the only one with the actual singers singing in it! I was soo happy so don't think or say anything bad about the video. Oh, Kibou Yell was their debut song I believe. It topped the Oricon charts ^_^

Kibou Yell by NEWS


I finally found that video I wanted to show to you, my awesome viewers! Gomen (Sorry)....I get excited easily. All of the ones I found so far are all covers which sucks. I'm not saying that the people who covered the song are horrible singers (maybe) but I wanted the actual voices! I really want to learn the piano version of Sakura Girl........it seems fun! This is my favorite other than Happy Birthday!

Sakura Girl ( さくらガール ) by NEWS


Summer Time by NEWS


When I listen to this song I felt like it really is summer......why can't it be summer break? I love winter but I want sun! Why can't it be break? I want to take a nap! Anyways, Ouran Highschool Host club rocks! I'm happy that the person created this video! NEWS and OHHC are sorta similar!

Notes........sorry I put sites here so I don't forget them.....feel free to click on them!


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!