Sunday, March 13, 2011

Manga Recommendation: He's Dedicated to Roses

I not only love Japanese Manga's but also Korean Manga's too! I really love Shonen manga's cause they have awesome art and stories. I also love Shojo Manga's because the story always makes me soo happy~!!

He's Dedicated to Roses Vol.01 Ch.001: Two gender...♥ at MangaFox.com

Title: He's dedicated to Roses
Author: Hwang Mi Ri
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, School life, Drama, Comedy, Shojo, Slice of life
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Status: Completed

He's Dedicated to Roses Vol.01 Ch.001: Two gender...♥ at MangaFox.com

Summary: Choi Ida is really plain looking as a girl but as a guy she is a total hottie. She works as a slave for the rich and popular girl, Mimi (I hate her!!! > ^ < ), at school and at home. The only way to relieve her stress and anger is to dress as her alternate male identity, Choi Yodah.

Her life was changed when she meets a guy named Kang Naru. He kisses her as Ida but then when she is her alternate ego he instantly falls in love with him. Unfortunately Naru thinks Yodah is a GUY and so Ida wants to tell him that he is actually a SHE. What would happen? How will she live her life with two different egos?

This Manhwa (another term for manga) is amazing!!! The story made me utterly speechless!!! I couldn't stop reading it!!! I really really really really really really really really really really really really love it! The art sorta does disturb me but it gets better and it looks alright.

Arigatou~!!!