Sunday, March 13, 2011

Manga Recommendation: He's Dedicated to Roses

I not only love Japanese Manga's but also Korean Manga's too! I really love Shonen manga's cause they have awesome art and stories. I also love Shojo Manga's because the story always makes me soo happy~!!

He's Dedicated to Roses Vol.01 Ch.001: Two gender...♥ at MangaFox.com

Title: He's dedicated to Roses
Author: Hwang Mi Ri
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, School life, Drama, Comedy, Shojo, Slice of life
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Status: Completed

He's Dedicated to Roses Vol.01 Ch.001: Two gender...♥ at MangaFox.com

Summary: Choi Ida is really plain looking as a girl but as a guy she is a total hottie. She works as a slave for the rich and popular girl, Mimi (I hate her!!! > ^ < ), at school and at home. The only way to relieve her stress and anger is to dress as her alternate male identity, Choi Yodah.

Her life was changed when she meets a guy named Kang Naru. He kisses her as Ida but then when she is her alternate ego he instantly falls in love with him. Unfortunately Naru thinks Yodah is a GUY and so Ida wants to tell him that he is actually a SHE. What would happen? How will she live her life with two different egos?

This Manhwa (another term for manga) is amazing!!! The story made me utterly speechless!!! I couldn't stop reading it!!! I really really really really really really really really really really really really love it! The art sorta does disturb me but it gets better and it looks alright.

Arigatou~!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this manhua (spell check?) Super cute! Keeps you rooting for the main character the whole time and wondering about her fate. Normally I'm not a fan of this manhua style of art, I'm more for the Japanese stuff, but this one was good. And the antagonist gets what they deserve. The story leaves you satisfied, yet sad it ended. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a great point! I hate the girl (forgot her name) who keeps bullying the main character.

      Thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!