Monday, March 28, 2011

Anime Review: K-on!



I recently started watching the anime for this! There is a manga but.........I think I like the anime better because of the songs they sing are awesome!!! If you watched the anime.......I like Mio's voice better!! Its not as annoying as Yui's!!!!! Here is proof!!!!


Title: K-on!
Author: Kakifly
Genres: Comedy, Seinen, School life, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Quick summary: K-on! is basically about highschool girls joining their school music club to try to keep it from getting abolished. They end up making a band called Ho-kago Tea Time, 放課後ティータイム Hōkago Tī Taimu, After School Tea Time.


The anime is HILARIOUS!! I laugh everytime!! Oh, if you are a K-on! fan and don't know this, they have announced that there will be a movie!!!! I'm soo happy!!!!!!!!! Also if you like soft rock and pop then you will like the music they sing!!! I love them!!

My favorite songs from the K-on anime~!!!



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!