Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 8: Favorite love scene



*Warning: Rant coming up about Sex. If you blush everytime someone says Sex then, please just keep scrolling down. Maybe you might find something better*



I have no idea. Once again, I read too much! I fall in love with so many!! I have to be careful.......most scenes I like are sex scenes. Why? Don't think I'm a perv but I find that both the uke and seme confess their feelings or develop feelings for each other in the course of sex. It touches my heart and practically kills me! Usually the uke would start thinking about if he loves him and doesn't want to let go of his love but he is scared. The uke is like, "Please don't go" or "I....want you". It kills me!! > x < I'm betting the seme would just keep him for the whole night or even the next day. I'm just like, say you love him and the sex and your relationship will be better! Admitting things is the first thing to a great relationship!!!


Did you know sex and love are different? Love can be protrayed in so many ways and sex is one. Sex is treated to be like its a normal thing and it bothers me. Sex is something that is shared between two individuals and love is often showed in sex. People have sex with just random people. That is so stupid! Heh. You know, you can tons of Sexual diseases? Herpes, AIDS and many others. I guess it's a consequence. People treat sex as a very light subject and it freaking irritates the heck out of me. Girls get pregnant and tons of people get an STI (Sexually transmitted infection).



With my ranting done, I can finally think through all the anime/manga I've watched/read. I still have no idea. It's irritating! I don't want to post any bad pictures to scar you for life or scare you from reading my blog. I dont' want that!! I made up my mind. This one scene that has been stuck in my head is from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. It's nothing bad I swear!


It's not really a love scene but close enough. At the moment I can't remember what chapter is. So here is a description of it. It may contain spoilers! Takano forces him to celebrate stuff about being an editor at Takano's apartment. Of course Onodera turns him down with the bottom of his heart but Takano convinces him. There is tons of food and drinks. Onodera couldn't stand the silence so he started to drink. Eventually, Onodera gets drunk. He falls on Takano and Takano kisses him. Onodera starts to reveal that he is jealous and yells about Yokozawa. Takano explains that he doesn't like mixing personal and work affairs together. I'll just skip to the part when Takano and Onodera start having sex. In the midst of this, Onodera calls Takano Senpai, a name that he used to call him back when they were dating. I was like, "OH MY GOSH!!" I was freaking out and I felt a tear coming to my eye. Takano looked taken aback then calls Onodera by his first name, Ritsu. "WAHH!" Overload, overload! I know you are thinking that I'm weird but I'm an emotional person. This manga is so touching!!!

Vol 3. Ch 005 pg 50. and on. I'll tell you when they get to the....scene. I won't post it. Don't worry! I'll skip to the part I want.












Ok....from here on, is a sex scene. I don't want to scar you so I'll skip it and get to the part I want.


 Then skipping again. They are in the middle of it.....but they show nothing. This is the part I always die (not that I didn't die during the sex) in because Onodera just finishes this sex scene with a name that Onodera used to call Takano when they dating 10 years ago. Takano looks taken aback. Onodera is still drunk not knowing what he just said. This just triggered some extreme love making!

Takano..........what a sweet thing to say!! > x < He also calls Onodera, Ritsu, his first name. Of course, things changed after 10 years and Takano doesn't say Ritsu very often. It's so touching....... ; ^ ;


 Skip again!! Poor Onodera, he doesn't remember what happened!




This is not part of the chapter I'm talking about but this is when Takano says Onodera's first name which is Ritsu. It shocks Onodera because Takano has never said the name Ritsu since they were dating back in High school. It's been ten years since then. This is from mangafox.com Vol. 4 Ch. 2 pg 65. I swear, there's nothing bad! Everytime Takano calls Onodera Ritsu....it makes my heart stop!

Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!