Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 2: Favorite Yaoi Manga

Challenges always make me so jittery! I love this Yaoi challenge that I just want to do the whole thing in one day! But this is a challenge so I'll have to sit tight......

Day 2, my favorite yaoi manga. Man, that is difficult! I just read wayy too many and I loose track! I always have a new favorite each week. I'm torn between Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Crimson Spell, Viewfinder.......I'm in love with too many!! I just want to say this, I love the couple, Yukina and Kisa from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi! They are so cute and funny! Yukina is an artist and extremely creative. He helps Kisa (he is a manga editor!) sell the mangaka's manga very fast with his artistic skills. Just not this one....



I'll just do eeny meanie minee mo. I can't spell ok! The spell check doesn't seem to help.

Ok, the result is.................Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi!! This anime/manga is my all time favorite and nothing can top this! The anime/manga always make my little heart burst of happiness because it's utterly cute and the storyline has to do with manga! I have many other reasons but I don't want to say them all! Man, my throat hurts from talking too much. I don't have time to get sick!


Anyways, the description is in another post. I'm too lazy right now so just clink on Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi because I have a link on it. If not, just look it up.

I just love the love/hate relationship that Onodera and Takano has. It's very entertaining to watch.



Since I haven't done a recommendation on Crimson Spell and Viewfinder, I'll do one right now! :)

Crimson Spell 1 - Page 3

Title: Crimson Spell, クリムゾン・スぺル Kurimuzon.Superu
Author: Yamane Ayano
Genres: Comedy, Yaoi, Mature, Romance, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature.....
Status: Ongoing (ARGH!)

Summary: (mangareader.net) The curse of the magical crimson sword has turned Prince Vald into a monster... To break the spell, he sets out on a journey with the sexy and gorgeous magician, Havi. Vald has no idea that when he turns into a beast at night, Havi uses his unique talents to pacify his beastly appetite... The luscious journey of Vald and Havi begins.

File:Crimson Spell.jpg

This manga is amazing!!! Crimson Spell is one of those rare manga's that have hardcore stuff and an actual storyline. I'm such a perv. Anways, the storyline is amazingly developed and the characters too. The feelings of Vald and Havi are slowly developed and makes my heart melt! The scenes are so hot. The art is amazing! :D :D :D I have nothing bad to say about this manga other than the chapters have to come out faster! It's killing me here!



Title: Viewfinder, ファインダーシリーズ Faindā Shirīzu, You're my love Prize Viewfinder
Author: Yamane Ayano
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi, Action, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature once again...
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (wiki) Twenty-three-year-old Takaba Akihito is a young freelance photographer who takes pride in his work and seeks to get a major "scoop". After he takes photographs of the business dealings of crime lord Asami Ryuichi, Asami kidnaps and rapes him, beginning a sadomasochistic relationship between them as they find themselves continually drawn to one another. Fei Long, a rival Chinese boss who blames Asami for his father's death, takes an interest in Takaba, as well, seeking a way to get revenge



Funny how these two manga's are by the same person. Anyways, this manga is soo funny and great! Nice and beautiful art! The storyline is totally gripping! This manga is another rare yaoi manga that actually has a storyline. I praise this mangaka alot! I admire her artwork.....its sexy and lots of hot guys!! <3

Can't wait to do Day 3!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!