Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 5: Favorite Seme

I'm posting this day early because I'm gone all weekend!

I have many different favorite semes! First off, if you are a first timer who is reading this post, you are probably asking what a seme is. Ok. A seme is basically the top of the relationship. The dominant one. You know, in sex. Oh look, I said sex in this post. Did I make you blush? XD


Anyways, an uke is the bottom. For the litteral term, the "reciever". Guess what the term for seme is? The "attacker"! Haha!! Totally awesome! > x <

I seriously can't decide. There are soo many.......I'll just name some and then pick one!

Takano (Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi)


Usagi (Junjou Romantica)


Shinonome (Koi ja Nai Kedo)


Jemaru (Black Sun)


Kaede (Home Tutor)


Asagi (Ai to Yokubou Wa Gakuen De) he is on the top left hand corner farthest from the 12



Manga recommendations!! :D :D



Title: Koi ja Nai Kedo, I don't dislike you
Author: Sakuraga Mei
Genres: Comedy, Romance,
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangarush.com) Yukimura is the formidable VP of the student body. However, he has a past which he doesn't want to be discovered. The only person who knows about his secret is his childhood friend, Shinonome, the number-one problem student in the school! How far would Yukimura go to silence Shinonome!?


Sakuraga Mei makes the greatest yaoi manga's ever! > x < But that's in my opinion! The art is hot! The storyline is typical but is utterly amazing and enjoyable. I have other manga's I've read by her but I don't have time to say them all! She has wrote so many!


Title: Katekyo, Home Tutor
Author: Moegi Yuu
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama, Yaoi, Mature
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangago.com) Rintarou has a home tutor, "call me Kaede" sensei, who gets on his nerves... but also makes him blush. When Rintarou finds himself aceing a test one day, he suddenly thinks that if he gets an 'A' on the test, he won't need to have a tutor any more... so he changes his answers. Will Kaede stay?




Still a typical storyline but I enjoyed it. I love the art! It's beautiful! This manga always warms my heart up. It's also very cute that I wanna die!



Title: Black Sun
Author: Ogasawara Uki
Genres: Romance, Drama, Yaoi, Mature, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangago.com) Gerun Fortress, under the command of stand-in officer Leonard de Limbourg, is attacked by the prestigious general Jemaru Jan of the Middle Eastern Empire. With no hope of winning, Leonard hopes to negotiate with Jemaru, offering his head in exchange for the safety of any survivors left in the fortress. But instead of killing him, Jemaru takes the beautiful knight as his prisoner and spoils of war. Forced to sleep with a man that is both his enemy and his weakness, Leonard's feelings of shame overtake his heart, but lust overtakes his body...


I love this manga! The stupid chapters aren't completely translated and its killing me! The storyline may only contain sex but there is more to it. This is what I love about Yaoi manga because sex is one way to express the undying love the couple has and it really touches me. The art is so hot, sexy and beautiful! ^_^



Title: Ai to Yokubou Wa Gakuen de
Author: Umezawa Hana
Genres: Comedy, Mature, School life, Drama, Romance, Yaoi
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangago.com) Because the way people have a high interest in "sex," a sex school was formed in order to fulfill the students' desires and help them become more advanced in their skills. One of the story lines.... Ion, in order to help pay off the debts in his family, has enrolled in the school, hoping to gain knowledge and sell out his body in the future to gain money. But Ion gains more than just "knowledge" in the sex industry, and he starts to fall for his Instructor Asagi...but love is strictly banned from the school...



Once again, the storyline is amazing. It's great, funny and full of love! I don't care what you people think, the storyline is good! I still enjoyed it! The art is great!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!