Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 9: Favorite Uke

Seriously? Another hard question? As long as this question doesn't include any math.....oh by the way, I'm sorry for posting this early once again. I have no time tomorrow since I might be taking pictures of my best friends new haircut. I'm excited!

I still this forever debate in my mind. ARGH!

Souichi Tatsumi from Koisuru Boukun always crack me up. He is an adorable uke and won't admit he loves Morinaga. Their sex scenes are always like a battle. It's funny!



Onodera from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi because I love his personality, humor and cuteness!

Onodera Ritsu from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Akihito Takaba from Viewfinder. He is just sexy and awesome!



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!