Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 4: An anime series you think should have been a yaoi

I am sorry for posting this early but I have to! Tomorrow, I have no time! I am going to YC after school. So here, Day 4: An anime series you think should have been a yaoi.

Man, I can't think today! I actually have to go through my manga/anime series that I watch and think about if it should be a yaoi or not. This is hard! Hmmm..........right now I'm thinking about D.N Angel but no. There is one potentially gay guy in the series but he isn't gay. I totally think Satoshi likes Risa! No offence or anything, if D.N Angel was a yaoi, it would ruin the plot!!



Satoshi and Risa in the next picture!

Risa And Satoshi

Yaoi yaoi........most manga's I love to read are gender benders so that won't work either.....

Anyways, I'm still thinking! I'm thinking really really hard............AHA! Now I got it! 07 Ghost should have been a yaoi! Don't argue with me, this is my opinion! I mean, I always have a sense of some kind of love thing going on. Plus, I can totally think of great couples from this anime/manga! I read alot of Doujinshi's for 07 Ghost. Man, they are great! > x < They make my day!!

File:00-cover-07ghost.jpg

Another anime series that that should have been a yaoi is, Kuroshitsuji or if you like the english title better, Black Butler. I maybe think so because I also read alot of Kuroshitsuji doujinshi's.......*raises up hand* I am guilty for reading all of them........



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!