Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Manga Recommendation: Misupuri!

I haven't done any manga recommendations in a while. I apologize! This one is just a quick one! My parents will catch me on the computer and it will be very bad!!


Title: Misupuri!
Author: Madoka Seizuki
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life, School life, Shojo, Romance, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) In the world of the high society , it is expected that each member of every family has their own personal butler. Himeoka Kokoro is a natural tomboy with a knack for sticking her head into trouble. Kokoro hopes to be able to hire a butler for herself, but only temporarily so she can partake in the nationwide "Miss Princess" model search. She is determined to win the competition because of a promise she made but runs into problems on the way. She incidentally saves an old lady who turns out to be the President of Butler, the most prestigious butler agency in Japan. The old lady decided to help her with the model search & Kokoro is suddenly faced with four good looking butlers to help her on the way to winning the title "Miss Princess".


I have been looking all over for this manga!! > x < I found this picture on the internet and I was dying to know what this manga was! I finally found it!!! I'm soo happy!!


Ok the opening of this manga totally reminded me of the manga Mei-chan no Shitsuji because it's all about butlers too but then it went to a sudden turn. The main character is a female but has the looks and moves of a male. She works at a cafe where her friends always call her a lady killer. It makes me laugh! I'm enjoying this manga already! Plus, the art is just utterly amazing, cute and hot!! I'm loving guys! Total hotties~!! I know the storyline seems so typical and cliche but the variety of peronsalities of each character makes this manga really interesting. It's pretty funny! You must read this manga! You will not regret it!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!