Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Comic Con


ARGH!! My friend gets got to go to Comic con on the weekend! I'm so jealous!!!! Sniff....sniff.......I wanted to go to! I wanted to see the cool cosplayers and all the awesome manga books and plushies!
What is Comic con? Well, Comic con is where Otaku's can gather and shine! I want to meet tons of artists and voice actors! I think it would be fun to meet other otakus! Sigh....next year, I'm going with her! At least I gave her money to buy stuff for me....its not a total loss. Guess what she got me!

She got me an Usa-chan plushie!! You know Hunny-sempai from Ouran Highschool Host Club? I got the plushie of Hunny-sempai! WAH!!! I'm sooo happy~!!!! //> x <// I took a picture of Usa-chan but my computer is being stupid so I just looked up pictures on google.

My Usa-chan plushie looks just like this! (Left) Oh! Look at this picture I found! Hunny is so cute~!! Poor Usa-chan, he got something spilled on him! I loved that episode! It was soo funny!! > x <



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!