Monday, May 28, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 7: Your OTP

Alright people! I'm back!! Miss me? Maybe not. Oh well. There goes my self-esteem. Joke! :P

Maid-sama moment! So funny I died! Don't worry Misaki, Usui still loves you!

Just for the record, if you want to get to the yaoi, just scroll down (until you see the picture below!) because I'm going to blabber for a bit and talk about YC! I'm just so excited that I want to tell you guys! I can never hold anything in because it will kill me. Keeping things in is sometimes good but bad in some ways. It can even make you sick!! > x <
Anime is Shugo Chara! :D


Anyways, I'm not going to lie but I'm dead tired. YC (Youth Convention) was amazing!! YC is a Christian convention for us Youth kids. I'm pretty sure you are judging how weird having a Christian convention and I don't mean to go all religious or anything but don't judge! YC is more from what you expected! YC has phenomenal speakers and Christian bands. I know, Christian bands. Once again, don't judge. If you like Rap, Rock or any kind of genre, YC brought every genre of band. It's amazing!My throat hurts from yelling and such. The concerts went on until midnight, explaining why I'm dead tired.

I normally don't listen to English songs because well, I don't want to offend anyone or anything but I don't like them. The only genre that can actually get through to me is Hip hop or rap. I love Hip hop and rap! So, the one band that caught my eye was Group 1 crew. My goodnes, I fell in love with their songs! They are absoulety amazing!!

Guess what??! I got their autograph! I almost died! Seeing them at YC pratically made me faint! They are so cool!!!! //> x <// You know what else is cool? Group 1 Crew's music has no relation to alcohol or sex whatsoever unlike Black Eyed Peas. I respect Group 1 Crew's music! I'm amazed! Most rap are like trash because its basically a guy just saying random stuff and jazzing it up with swears. It's sad to say that rap is mostly like that these days. Group 1 crew is one raping group that actually raps with a purpose! It makes me happy! The songs are just so cathcy!

Movin' by Group 1 Crew



Time for the challenge!

Ok. Just so you know, OTP stands for, One True Pairing. Not Own The Podium or On Track Promotions or One-Time Password. There was this one political term but I don't think you would want to read something boring. It's funny because I had to look what OTP stands for. I know, I'm such a loser. :P

Here is what term I got. This is just a term and example from this site. Naruto and Hinata aren't my OTP. Sorry NaruHina fans.

OTP164 up, 118 down
Stands for One True Pairing, used by fandoms (such as fanfictions, fanarts, fanvids, etc.) to describe two characters that are meant to be together.
 
"Hey, which pairings do you like? NaruHina, SasuSaku?"

"NARUTO AND HINATA ARE MY OTP!"

Well after finding out what OTP means..........I'm stumped!!! Actually, I have my straight OTP which is Amuto which is Amu and Ikuto (Forever!!) from the anime/manga Shugo Chara. I'm so sad this anime/manga is done!! Amuto forever!! Sorry Tadase and Amu fans, I love Amu and Ikuto!!! >:D


Ikuto is soo hot!! I'm so jealous of Amu!! > x <


I still have to figure out my Yaoi OTP. I keep typing in TOP.......I can't type today!


As this picture says, I can't think of one!! I really do love Hetalia (I'll make a recommendation on it soon!) and it makes me laugh my butt off. AHA! I got it!! I finally thought of my TOP OTP! My OTP (I'll only name one!) is.......................Shion and Nezumi from No.6!! I can't help it okay? They look so good together! I know there is other couples that you can name but for now, Shion and Nezumi are mine today!



If you are confused, I recommend to watch the anime. No. 6 has some great and funny moments. Not to mention the dark and amazing storyline. No. 6 is not a Shonen Ai. There is a kiss scene but........anyways, just ignore me. Just watch the anime!




Haha! I love this next picture! They look so alike!
Here is a great picture of cosplay!!




Arigatou~!!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree,I also loved No.6!! Though i have not finish the anime haha...by the way,what anime/manga is your new picture at the top??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must finish the anime!!! > x <

      The anime picture I used is from Hakuouki. There are so many hot guys~!! :D

      Delete
  2. I love No.6.....But the ending really pisses me off...ugh...plus it made me cry...ALOT!! and this comes from a girl who hasn't cried almost her hole life...until i seen that..haha XD

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!