Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Anime: Arcana Famiglia

*FANGIRL SCREAM!!!* *Ahem* I'm so happy!!!! Oh my goodness! I have been waiting for a good anime to watch for such a long time! Have you ever watched all the great animes and you have no more to watch or read anymore? I felt like that for a while. I have read some yaoi's and shojo's for past months and some were great but others not. I was starting to lose hope until I checked Animeseason.com again. Arcana Famiglia looked interesting so I started watching it.


It was just downright amazing! Oh my goodness, I kept fangirling every guy there! If you look at the picture above, I love the blonde guy next to the "Ruru". He is so hot~!! The storyline was just getting started but hey, it went off with a bang! It was soo good I wanted to see if there is a manga. It turns out there is! Totally going to start reading the manga...... :)


Hottie alert~!!! KYAA!! //> x <//

When I saw the guy with the Lasagna......his personality just screamed "Me" because I love food! :D His name is Pace (such a hot name!! *melts*). Heres a picture of him! He is pretty hot in the manga and anime........ ;)


You better at least try this manga/anime out! Heres a recommendation!! :D


Title: La storia della Arcana Famiglia, アルカナ・ファミリア Arukana Famiria?, Italian for "The Story of the Arcane Family"
Author: Hunex and (Art) Ruru
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shojo, Action, Harem, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (wiki) There's an organization which protect the island from threat or danger from outside island called Arcana Famiglia. The Famiglia is made up of people who have made contracts with the Arcana cards, and have received special abilities due to this. The "Papa" has decided it's time for him to retire and give up his seat to a new male who has control over an Arcana. To decide who in the "family" gets this seat, he calls for a tournament between Arcana-users called Arcana Duello. To the winner, he promises the "Papa" seat, a wish of the winner's choice... And his daughter's hand in marriage. Refusing to accept this, Felicitá decides to fight to choose her own path, with her childhood friend Liberta and cousin Nova fighting for her freedom by her side.


This anime is amazing! Its so funny, action packed and hotties everywhere! You can totally tell there will be quite a bit of romance everywhere! Felictica is totally lucky with that many hot guys around her.......sigh. I love how certain characters are like, "I don't mind being married to her...." Haha! XD


I really love Luka! He will do anything for Felicita! Plus, he is hot!!


I love Liberta!! Out of all the guys, I think he is the hottest! I love him so much!!! I really want him with Felicita.........they are pretty cute together!



The storyline is amazing! I have never read any thing like it! Actually, thats a lie. I have read about daughters being arranged to marry and stuff like that. Of course she doesn't want that. I love the mix of fantasy in this anime though. It makes things more interesting. Of course, the art down right amazing!



Arigatou~!!

4 comments:

  1. oie - lendo seu blog do Brasil \o/ Eu não tenho um inglês muito bom .-. Mas vou tentar colocar de uma maneira que entenda.
    I loved Arcana Famiglia! And I'm totally on the side of the team Liberta ... Although I like the beautiful Debito-san * o * A site with manga onlinne Arcana Famiglia: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/arcana_famiglia/c002/2.html
    I do not know where volume is X.X and wanted to see the game for PSP! That's it, kisses! Kissus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I've find, where I can comment... The first time I haven't find it because... I was fascinated by your drawing in the background... from which Anime is it or have you make it by your own? I'm really interesting in it... ^^
    I've heard of Arcana Famiglia too and I really liked it, I loved it and wanted to read the manga too, of course but... I had to do so many things, making something for school, learning and stuff like that, that I no more wanted to read the manga when the anime was ending... o.o only twelve Folgen... Hehe, 'Folgen' is German for... followings, I think. The google translator doesn't know, what I'm looking for :D Somehow it is funny ^^ But stupid too, because I don't know another word for it in German... oh, I thinks, 'Folgen' hasn't any synonyms XD
    When I've more time and don't want to slepp still since more than two hours, I'll write to the other animes and mangas, to which you've written etwas, I'll comment ^^
    Oh, and... I'm the girl, which has log on on google only to write to you XD Maybe you can see it, my only very one friend is you :D My friends haven't registered themself on google and I think, I can understand them... it isn't so interesting to write something, when you can phone your relatives and friends ^^
    eeeh... I think, I should quit writing... Oh! I remembered what I wanted to write about the anime XD
    I like every guy in the anime but when I have to choose someone... I think, I would choose the blond guy, liberta or Ryu with the blue hair... but... then I think about the others... No, I couldn't choose someone - or only when I have to. They are all on their own special and so... cutie "fangirl Quieken* XD (I have forgotten to write German word instead of English, because you've write I could... so... I'm sorry XD Next time I try to not use google translator to make it more difficult for you XD joke ^^ I write in German, when I can't describe it so good in English ^^) ... Why I've in Klammern gesetzt, whend I write in a zusammenhängenden text? XD So, that is coming out, when I don't think and only write XD
    I don't know, when you read this, so... I will write you on google, that you should take a look on the comments here ^^

    Hope, I can write soon back something... I must unterdrücken the feeling to write more and more... I should go to bed! o.o
    <3 heart... without h! XD I thought, there must be an h ... really stupid, not? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email me here: mangafreakchibiko@gmail.com

      Ihr Englisch ist gut! (I tried! That's all i know!) I appreciate the awesome effort you are putting in and that is making me extremely happy!

      To answer your questions, I didn't draw the pictures, I just took them off google! :)

      You are probably the longest comment on my blog! Amazing! I can understand some german words in your comment, but not all of them. Time for google translator! :D I always check my commments! Check your google profile, I wrote something there! :D

      Delete
  3. The anime is so AMAZING! I can't decide who I like the most, they are all so hot

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!