Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 2: Favorite Female Character


Hmmmm............I have been thinking this since last night but I haven't actually made up my mind. All the female characters in Katekyo Hitman Reborn are pretty strong and funny in their own ways. Also, as I've noticed there aren't as many female characters until you get to the current arc in the manga. There is quite a bit! I'm sorry if I'm spoiling it................I hope you are getting close to that Arc!


Anyways, I really love the Mama of Tsuna! Seriously, she has to be extremely strong to provide for the 10th boss of the Vongola and his friends! She cooks ALOT. And I mean ALOT! I would love to live under her house for a while! I love food! :) She wins as the favorite female character today!

As for the other girls, I don't know. I like Bianchi but not alot. I respect her and she is quite funny when she is around her brother, Gokudera.


Kyoko is lovable and cute. Even Haru! I just don't know which girl would be more suited for Tsuna.........I think Kyoko is better is some ways...........I don't know!!! Wait.....I forgot Chrome! She is extremely cute but quiet. Sigh......

Mukuro and Chrome
If you want more Shonen manga's/anime's, go to the link here! Just keep scrolling down or go to Older posts and you will find a whole bunch of manga recommendations I did! :)

http://chocochan-chibiko.blogspot.ca/search/label/Shonen

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!