Monday, July 16, 2012

Just manga recommendations!

Here are more manga recommendations! :D

Title: Oyome ni Ikenai!
Author: Fujiwara Kiyo (Wild Ones)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shojo, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing (COME OUT FASTER!)

Summary: From Aerandria Scans:

She dreams what any normal woman dreams: Find a good man and get married. There's only one hitch. She has absolutely zero talent in being a housewife! Determined to overcome this problem, she enrolls in classes to learn. The only problem is her teacher turns out to be a man and a younger one at that!



The storyline is just so cute!!! I love this manga so much! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!!! I need it to come out............I'm dying to know what's next!! The art is ok.......but the storyline made up for it! It's pretty good so far.


Title: Sono Me, Kuchi Hodo Ni
Author: Nanao Mio
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangahere.com) He is, by nature, a quiet man. But when he open his mouth, he always go right to the point. "in brief, would you marry me?" "you really are an idiot!" "I always have to interfer in your life" But why doesn't it suprised me at all? Because he always was like that so I can't imagine him differently. Because he uses his eyes instead of his mouth.


This manga is soooooooooo cute~!!! Oh my goodness!!! Its so cute how the main characters avert their eyes at each other. It's cute and funny!!! XD


ARGHH!! MARRY ME!!! XDD

The art is just sooo hot!!! The guy is to die for!!


Title: Aka no Yuuwaka
Author: Nanao Mio
Genres: Oneshot (THAT'S IT?!?), Romance, Shojo, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing (?)

Summary: From Intercross: People call me a teacher, but I'm really just a 22-year old girl. But, I'm a teacher. And teachers can't fall in love with their students. Hitomi teaches Japanese. But from their first encounter, she hasn't been able to look Sakou-kun, her student and school prince, in the eye...

The storyline is amazing! I can't believe this manga is a oneshot.......ARGH! The story was just getting started! The art is amazing of course but..............I want more of this manga!!! X(

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!