Sunday, July 29, 2012

Manga Recommendation: A Book of Dreams

I haven't done one in soo long! I'm probably boring you guys out with my Katekyo Hitman Reborn challenge I'm doing. Plus, I have been working alot so I haven't been able to get enough time to read some manga I was planning to read on my list.


Title: A Book of Dreams
Author: Yim Ae Ju and (Art) Yim Jin Ju
Genres: Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Shonen
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) An ordinary high school girl, Seonu Lin is actually a saint holding the 'Jade of Bango', the power of ancient times. On her sixteenth birthday she obtains special eyesight seeing, and goes to school every morning with the harmless and lovely ghosts. One day, however, she has an inspiring dream, and that evening, she encounters a terrible evil spirit. She is shivering in horror, but in the very nick of time a handsome man she had only seen in her dream before hand appears to rescue her. He also releases Lin's 'Jade of Bango' power. His name is In-Mu, who says to her that he is her fiance, as well as her guardian. With other guardians coming to take his place as her fiance, what could possibly go wrong?


This manga is awesome! You know what's funny? I had a feeling I never read this manga before but I have! Stupid chapters.............they aren't coming out fast enough! Thanks to the chapters, I stopped in the middle of the manga to wait for them. I totally forgot to write a manga recommendation on this manga! It's killing me!


The characters are lovable and the art was a bit weird in the beginning but got better when you get into the story. The storyline isn't bad either. There's your typical hot guy that comes and saves her from terror but the storyline is always slightly different. Other than that, the storyline is amazing! :)

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a manga recommendation for you! The Boy of the Female Wolf. Its a Korean manga. Lots of fighting as well as comedy and a love story. Oh! And its a gender bender!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!