Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Yaoi OVA: Tight Rope Anime!

*Warning YAOI! No bad pictures, I swear*

I'm so happy~!!! I just found (I know, I'm slow), that the manga, Tight Rope has an OVA! WHOO HOO!! I just love that manga! That reminds me, I never did a yaoi recommendation on it! I have two manga's today in this post! *Looks at the clock* I'm blogging pretty late.........good thing I have no work until 5 pm! I get to sleep in anyways! Wait.....I have to do Music theory and practice my piano! That sucks.......ARGH.


Title: Tight Rope, タイトロープ
Author: Natsume Isaku
Genres: Mature, Yaoi, Romance, Comedy, Drama, School life, Action
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) Chapter 1-4:The son of a sick mafia boss is constantly pressured to inherit his position as the "5th".However, Ryuu wishes for nothing other than to marry Naoki and have a happy family. How will this go?

Chapter 5:Doushiyoumo Nai Keredo Continuation

Chapter 6:Tight Rope Extra


I just fell in love with the couple instantly! The two are quite a pair. I love it when the uke can actually fight back and defend himself! He isn't weak and pathetic! I love ukes like that! Its nice to see who can take control of the situation when the seme wants to do something. Nao ends up beating up Ryuu when he want to "H" things. Its actually quite funny!


The storyline is utterly amazing! It makes me laugh, cry, mad and happy. I just the OVA with all my heart! Though they of course miss a bit of parts, the producers got the gist of Tight Rope. I'm really sad that the story is short.......that means the OVA will be short! I've noticed that there hasn't been very many BL animes coming out lately......oh well. The second OVA came out today and I'm watching it right now! :D I'm enjoying it so much!


Title: Tokyo Shinjuu, 東京・心中
Author: Ougi Yuzuha
Genres: Drama, Yaoi, Mature, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed


Summary: (mangafox.com) Beautiful naive Minato Akina has come to Tokyo to seek his fortune. Losing all his money on the first day does not bode well for our young hero. A chance meeting with down on his luck Chiba Rintarou gives Akina a shot at becoming a young idol! But Akina and Chiba are both carrying scars from the past.


The art is stunning. The storyline is so cute yet dark. It's amazing! I love this manga to bits! Ougi Yuzuha, you are amazing! > x < I really want more of Kouyhei and Mari............you'll know what I'm talking about once you read the manga! You won't regret it! This manga is soo funny and beautiful! Hot guys alert......haha!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!