Sunday, July 29, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 12: Favorite Ship

Ok, I don't have a tumblr and I just got this challenge from tumblr. No problem with that but...........there are terms I don't understand! I'm sorry for being stupid but I didn't know what "ship" meant. I knew it wasn't some kind of big normal ship with sails and can float on water type of ship.

Anyways, I found the definition on the internet! (Oh, how I love the internet!) I give all the credits to this site.


http://ununpentium.tumblr.com/post/4951686534/excuse-my-stupids-but-what-does-ship-or-shipped

The tumblr term for "ship" is just an abbreviation of relationship. To ship two people means you want them to be in a relationship together, usually romantically. Ok, that's your education of the day. :)

Whenever I think about favorite relationships, I always think about Lal Mirch and Colonello or I-pin and Lambo. They are extremely cute and awesome together! If you have something bad to say about my pairings, don't say it!


If you are craving for a yaoi pairing, I love Hibari and Mukuro. Ever since I heard them do song duets together, I wouldn't budge from the thought of them together. Well, one person kinda changed my thought and that was Yamamoto. I read a couple of fanfictions and doujinshi's with Yamamoto and Hibari together...........man, they were adorable and cute together! I can't choose who I like the most!



Sakura Addiction- Hibari and Mukuro singing! :)


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!