Sunday, February 19, 2012

Romantic February Manga's/Animes~!

Let me draw you in with this hot picture.......*drools*


That face......its like my ideal boyfriend!!! His face, smile, eyes and hair......I love the mangaka who drew him!!! Ok, Chibiko.......snap out of it!!! > x <
Ren (the guy in the picture) is from the manga Bara to Juudan. Might as well do a manga recommendation! But first, I need to apologize for not posting in a long time. February has been a bit busy. As you know Whitney Housten has died (she was an amazing singer!) and someone in my school died. It's been a bit hard and I knew the student. I'm sorry for the depressing talk but I just wanted you guys to know. So I must cheer up! I hope every one has had a great Valentines day! I didn't had time to post on Valentines day and this will make up for it!

Title: Bara to Juudan
Author: Kayoru
Genres: Romance, School life, Shojo, Comedy, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Supernatual
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: From Chibi Manga:
Himemiya Mitsuki, 16 years old. She was just a normal girl who had a crush on her neighbor. Until the day of her birthday came...


The art is absolutely amazing!!! It has some resemblance to Arina Tanemura's work........the guys are so hot!! The story has just begun and I'm in love!! I'm "patiently" waiting for new chapters!! :D



Title: Genesis of Aquarion, 創聖のアクエリオン Sōsei no Akuerion
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Mecha, Adventure, Shonen
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed
Sequel: Aquarion Evol

Summary: (animenewsnetwork.com) In a distant future, humanity once again is facing the threat of the "Shadow Angels". Mystical creatures who returned after 12.000 years of absence. They attack human cities and kidnap their inhabitants in order to drain their "prana" (vital energy). To fight against them, youngsters with special powers from arround the world were gathered and trained to pilot the "vector machines", three ancient ships that together form mankind's ultimate weapon, "Aquarion". The story revolves mainly arround Apollo, a teenager rumored as the reencarnation of Apolonius, a fallen angel who fought against his own kind to protect mankind. Few believe it could be true, but the fact is that dispite his untamed and reckless nature, he proved to be an invaluable asset in the battle against the Shadow Angels.



For those who love Action, Adventure, Shonen and Romance, this anime is for you! I'm not a big fan of Mecha but this anime made me think that Mecha robots are so cool and epic! I got into it when I discovered Aquarion Evol. I was curious about the original so I watched Aquaron.

After watching it, I definetly think that Aquarion is better! The new one is........ok. I love Aquarion!! It's the most amazing thing ever! They storyline is....amazing! The art is.....amazing!!! My one complaint, stupid fanservice!!!! Grr..........

So many hot guys in Aquarion Evol.......love is in the air......(refering to the picture below)...*dies from a nosebleed* Don't judge me!



Haha....... :D I freak out!! Anyways, this next manga I'm about to recommend is a Yaoi. If you are a yaoi lover, go ahead and read what I think about this manga because I love it so much! It's the most adorable thing ever! For those who aren't into that kind of things, just skip this part and scroll down and see what else I posted on this post.

Title: Lover Doll
Author: Mishima Kazuhiko
Genres: Yaoi, Comedy, Romance, Shonen Ai, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature (who cares!)
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) When Shin hears about a doll known as the "bloody doll" from his friends, he can't help but be curious. Instantly falling in love with the figurine he decides to buy it, but there are rumors about the doll and how it got its name. It can supposedly move and talk and some former owners even claim it drank their blood.

Unfazed, Shin buys the doll anyway to find out that the rumors might not be as ridiculous as they sound...



This manga is sooo cute!!! Kya!!!!! //// > x < /// Don't read the last chapter with food in your mouth. Man, I practically freaked when I was reading it. In fact, never read/watch any yaoi while eating. That is my word of wisdom to you today. You'll have to spit it out or choke on your food when they......nevermind. My brother walked in and I practically choked.

Brother: "What are you doing Chibiko?"
Chibiko: "N-n-nothing!!!" Almost choking on food because of my brother suddenly showing up and the scene I was reading
Brother: Walks closer to see.
Chibiko: "Unless you want to convert, stay away from my Yaoi!"
Brother: "Ok...."
Chibiko: "You know I wouldn't care if you were gay"
Brother: "...." Walks out the door.
Chibiko: "Serves you right for barging into my room", mumbling turning back to my screen.

What? My brother is such a pain! He comes in at the wrong times especially when I decide to read Yaoi! I can't stop blushing! The scenes are so hot!!

Ok back to the manga. The storyline is original and amazing. I find myself crying because of Shimeji! His character is funny, cute and quite sad. He has had alot of masters but you can totally tell that he loves Shin. This manga is....sniff.....sniff.....just amazing!!! > x <



Title: Crash!
Author: Fujiwara Yuka
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, School life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangareader.net) Hana is a girl that tells to everyone that she is now interested in Celebrities. But there is one thing that everyone does not know, Hana is actually a member of a Talent Agency that always finds the perfect idol. One day, She goes to a concert and finds 5 boys that she wants them to be a 5 boy group in their agency.



The art is soo amazing!!! > x < The guys are soo hot!! The art somehow reminds me of the Suki Desu Suzuki kun! manga (its so great! you have to read it). The art style is another style that I want to use as reference and master! I'm so in love with art!!



The story is soooo funny and original!!! It makes me laugh so much!! I really wish it was an anime! The hotness of the guys well definitely get tons of popularity!

You know when you read things online you find pictures of Scanlators advertising their website and things. I found this interesting one that made me laugh so hard! I feel like this statement is partly true.  > x < It's so funny and hot!!



Yes.....I'll use that resolve! Haha! > v <

If you are in the mood for a romantic drama with a hot guy who plays a lead roll, Personal Taste is for you!



Here are other manga's/anime's you should try to get into if you are in the mood for romance! :D
















I want to end this post with a nice scene from the manga, Faster than a Kiss. I swear, I melt when I read scenes like these! They are so cute, hot and heart warming~~!


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!