Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School....for a while now



School is in session! So far I have no homework.....I think?



Shrugs shoulders. Oh well.


I think I have to write a poem (I just had to write three poems!) and study for a French test (easy)....I hate writing pommes (French?) poems but I love reading other peoples poems because some are just downright amazing and I'm just plain lazy. I don't like using my brain to think about these things. Writing poems are just hard!!
As for French, I think I forgot my notes.....great. Oh well, I have a brain who can memorize things pretty well (depends on what it is). I just have to spell this correctly....and memorize the alphabet (which I already know).....well that is my French homework for now......



I have been reading less but watching alot!!

I finally got to watching this anime! The art is great and its full of bishies!!! *Drools* My goodness......I think I just died and went to heaven.....



Title: Hakuouki
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Tragedy
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed
Summary: Disguised as a boy, Chizuru Yukimura goes to Kyoto to search for her missing father.

The scene starts with Chizuru getting chased by outlaws. It shifts when two scary Rasetsu starts killing the two outlaw men. The Rasetsu was close to killing Chizuru but two young men who are members of the Shinsengumi, appear and kill the two Rasetsu's.

Since Chizuru witnessed that fight, the two men decide to bring her back to headquarters to determine her "punishment". Whether to kill her or spare her.

But after they find out that Chizuru is the daughter of the missing man they are looking for, they decide to keep her under surveillance and close to them.

Oh my gosh......I am about to die..........the art is just sooo hot!!! AHH!! This next one is just too adorable!


Ok....ok.......I have to stop putting pictures.......or else I would be......well who knows. I'll just let your mind wander for now.


For my viewing pleasure..... ^_^

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Pictures

Ok ok ok ok. Last one!


As you can tell, I have fallen for the art. Its soooooooooooo extremely HOT!!! Seriously.



Title: Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%
Genres: Romance, Comedy, School life, Shojo, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left (There is a manga)
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (myanimelist.net) With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she’ll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won’t be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka?! Uta no Prince Sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy that will be like sweet music to your eyes and ears!



The guys in this anime are just utterly hot. They sing.....and dance.......they are just perfect! *Melts*



Ok.....I have something to complain about! The girls eyes are really bothering me!! It ticks me off! For a second I thought she was blind. Apparently not.


Anyways, the story is.......alright. I enjoyed it. It's a typical storyline. But I really love the boy characters. They all have different and distinctive personalities.

There is some romance and you totally tell that the main girl is in love with one of the guys. I just want her to admit already!!! So frustrating!!

I really love the songs in the anime! They make me all happy!! Especially the ending song.......when the guys dance......and sing.....its so hot!!! I love it!!!! I couldn't find the actual version on youtube so I decided to put this one instead! This is one soo awesome!!! Rock on!!! > x <


In the actual version, I pratically died. I think I died when it came to the one character saying 5.......the voices are just soo hot! > x < I'll put another song by them! This next one is called Mirai Chizu. I'm in love with this song!!


As for the art, I really love it! Just plain smokin hot.

I have read manga too! But just not very many....I'll do one manga recommendation for now.


File:Ribon.jpg

Title: Mayonaka ni Kiss
Author: Mochida Aki
Genres: Romance, Shojo, Comedy, Drama, School life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) Natori Nono is a very tough school-girl, she lives with her widowed mother Ayame and her younger brother Takumi in a very small apartment, where she does all the chores. Her boyfriend wants money from her, because he's really poor, too. But one day, Nono discovers that her mother remarried! She married Ichijou Hayato, the owner of the 'Ichijou Group'. Now, Nono lives there (in unaccustomed riches) with her mother, her brother, her stepfather AND her new stepbrother: Ichijou Kasuomi (his father calls him Omi-kun)!!! At first, Nono thinks Kasuomi is not nice. But what will happen next?


The storyline....I'm totally in love with it! I am really surprised by Nono's character. I was really pissed off by how she couldn't stand up for herself at all in the beginning but I gradually started to love her. Especially near chapter 1......man, I felt her pain and everything! It's amazing how the mangaka created such a character like Nono. I really love it!

The art has some parts that bother me but overall, it is awesome! The boys are utterly hot......*starts to drool* The eyes just want me to draw them and yeah. I love it!



An interesting piece of information, the mangaka's sister is the mangaka for Aishiteruze Baby. I'm sorry about the vagueness, I can't remember at the moment.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!