Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure I'm going through a Yaoi phase....

Well as you know (or not), I'm a pretty curious person. (I bet you got here because you were curious about this post ^ ^) Being curious is a good and a bad thing. Here is one thing good about being curious.

You learn new things.

That one thing is just scary and somewhat great. It depends what you curious about.

Aish!! Seriously, why do I have to be curious?? In the past I learned quite a bit of things. Some good, some bad. My curiosity caused me to become the person I am. Don't worry I haven't been doing any drugs or whatnot. Its common sense that doing drugs is bad for you. I make good choices! I am a good kid!!

Just to put it out there I have sick minded friends and so I got a sick mind from them. Just tell me something and I think about something so bad. But I'm not as bad as my best friend. Man, she is just the main person who spreads the sick mindness in our friend circle. My life is pretty interesting.....

File:Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.jpg

Anyways, this was on my mind and I wanted to tell the world about it. If you read my post (or this post's title) about Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica then you would know what this is about.

File:Junjoromantica.jpg..........

ARGH! I'm just gonna say it!! I have been watching Shonen Ai, BL (Boys Love) or whatever, again! I'm innocent! (I'm not sure how this has anything to do with it) Don't call me a perv! Only I can call myself a pervert!!

Wait......what have I done to have call myself a perv?

Hmm.....?

Oh.......I guess I did accidentally read that......ha....ha....great....I'm not going to say what I read but its definitely Yaoi so......

Just to clarify, I haven't read any bad ones.......ha...ha....

I was bored and I didn't feel like watching another Shojo anime so I decided to try and watch Koisuru Boukun since it was one of the recommended anime's or manga's since I watched Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica. You know those things that say, "If you liked this, try watching this!". Thats how I ended up watching Koisuru Boukun.

I wondered if this BL anime was good like Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (I am proud to say that Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is my favorite BL anime of all time) and Junjou Romantica. And you know, I think I'm going through a Shonen Ai or Yaoi phase. I've been reading Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica and I lived. Some parts did scare me but I got through it.

File:Tyrant Falls In Love V1 - Hinako Takanaga - June.jpg

Title: The Tyrant Falls in Love, 恋する暴君 Koi suru Bo-kun
Author: Hinako Takanaga
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shonen Ai, Yaoi
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing (Anime Completed)

Summary: (mangafox.com) Graduate student Souichi Tatsumi is demanding, violent, tyrannical... and a homophobe. So, it's unfortunate that his best assets are a beacon to the homosexual eye: his ass and crotch. Unfortunate, indeed--for both him and his underclassman -slash- lab assistant, Tetsuhiro Morinaga, who is hopelessly in love with those assets despite the threat to his own personal safety.

I've got to say, the storyline of this manga made my heart ache soo much for Morinaga. He loves his senpai for almost 5 years. Seriously? 5 years? I'm impressed that he can control himself when he is around him. Morinaga's character is really funny. I can see he how much he loves senpai. He doesn't want to lose him.

At times Morinaga is pretty sadistic. I love it when he "blackmails" senpai.

The story is really unique. It makes me laugh soo much! I love how Hinako Takanaga decided to create a character who absolutely hates homo's. Its totally out there and interesting. It makes the reader want to know if he really does have feelings for Morinaga because he is harsh and violent. But you can totally tell that senpai has a Tsundere character. I love him!

The character development is just great. It is going at the right pace. You can start to tell that senpai is slowly but surely is falling in love with Morinaga. It makes me smile soo much!


The art is so amazing! The scenes in the manga make me blush soo much.....I can't believe I got through the anime! Do you know how I got through it? I muted when they got to a certain scene. I think I got a nose bleed that one time.....? Don't ask why. If you happen to be a Yaoi fan girl, you will understand.


Random thing: I have nothing against gay people and yeah. They are no different than us. We are all human!! Just to put it out there, gay guys are pretty hot. *Sniff Sniff*.....why does this guy have to be gay?? He is soo hot!! > x <

Oh! I learned this a long time ago! (I was pretty curious of what this word ment and I looked it up!) Yaoi is an acronym for, Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi (ヤマなし、オチなし、意味なし), "No climax , no point, no meaning". I can totally get why Yaoi is called Yaoi. You know what made me laugh?? This acronym!! Read it!! Female Yaoi fans made this acronym!

"Stop my ass hurts!" Yamete, oshiri ga itai (やめて お尻が 痛い)

HHAHAHA!!! I can totally understand that!! ^ ^

Arigatou~!!

11 comments:

  1. You make good choices? You're a good kid? Where is this coming from?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read both Challengers and Koisuru Boukun and found both of them very entertaining. They have to be some of my favorite yaoi's. Ummm, quick question. The manga page where Souichi meets Rick where did you find it? I don't remember reading that part. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    Thanks for commenting! It made me really happy~!

    Uh....to be honest.....I have no idea. I just found it. I'm sorry!! > x <

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already read these, as I am a big yaoi fan, I think you should find some more of options because there's so much more out there and you've picked the most obvious choices. Kind of makes me feel like I'm reading the blog of a newb and not an otaku.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous I read wayy too many Yaoi and some are just a bit extreme to post on my blog. I have been reading alot and watching alot and I just never have to post the new things I read/watch.

    I am quite a newb.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok k, I LOVE yaoi! *blush* I can't believe I just said that online! XD Well, anyways, I have seen tons of animes (not just yaois) and I think I'm also going through a "Yaoi phase". Ok k, I think I'm just rambling here... So... Bye bye! XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, we are in this together!

      Delete
    2. @mrm929 And don't worry, it would be stranger if you said that in real life. On the Internet it means nothing as long as your family or close friends don't see it lol

      Delete
  7. me- anonimos Nice Blog!!! really like it i'll visit often!! which country u frm??? Japan..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm from Canada! :)

      Thanks for commenting! Makes my day!!

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!