Wednesday, February 22, 2012

100,000+ views!!! Thank you!!!

Sniff.....sniff..........wipes tears. Thank you guys so much!!! > x < I have been hardly blogging or checking my stats. Every now and then I would blog because I would feel I don't blog enough. But today I checked my stats and I almost fainted! I had over 500 views and I felt relieved that people are still reading my blog even when I don't post! I would love to thank you guys once again! Thank you!!! I will do my best!!! ^_^

AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei 1 - Page 2

Title: AKB49- Renai Kinshi Jourei
Author: Motoazabu Factory and (Art) Miyajima Reiji
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Gender Bender, School life, Drama, Shonen
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) This manga based on the ever popular AKB48 group.

This series is about a guy called Urakawa Minoru crossdressing as a girl to participate in a female idol group audition (akb48). The main objective is to help the girl he likes, Yoshinaga Hiroko, pass the audition. Yoshinaga Hiroko's dream is to become like her favourite idol who is in the akb48 group. This audition happens to be her final try, so Minoru crossdresses as Minori and took part in the audition to make sure she realizes her dream. Hiroko got qualified eventually, however, the shocking news was Minoru was qualified as well. Thus, the road to becoming a female idol begins...



At first I avoided reading this manga because I can't stand guys cross dressing (unless its a Yaoi!) in a normal gender bender manga. I read mangas where girls are the ones cross dressing and I don't mind that. I just don't know why.....it bothers me. Don't judge me!

I forced myself to read it because I thought it would interesting and my friends told me to read it so I can say I read it. I couldn't stop reading and I totally hooked. The manga made me root for Minoru and the girl he likes. Who knew a guy would go that far for a girl? I wish I could meet a guy that like that....

AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei 2 - Page 1

Anyways! I have never read anything like this storyline! I find it hilarious and cute! The art is amazing! It sorta reminds me of Bakuman.....but thats just me.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!