Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank you~!

First things first.....I have passed 2,000 views!!!! I'm soo happy!!!!!! I would like to thank you guys, my awesome viewers!!!! Arigatou gozaimasu~!!! > 0 <
I'm soo happy! There are people actually reading my blog!! (I never knew it would be this popular.......)

I have another favorite mangaka and it is Ikeymada Go!!!! She creates more manga that is alittle more aimed at older teenagers (16). I know I'm not at that age and I don't think her manga's aren't that bad. I don't really care about age ratings as long as the art and story is good. I sometime care when it comes to mature manga's.....they sometimes scare me!!! O_o

Ikeyamada Go was born on May 25 and debuted with Get Love in the Sho-Comi magazine. Her art is adorable!!!! >/////<



Title: Get Love!! or Get love!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Romance, Sports, Comedy, Shojo, Drama, Smut
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Sagara Yuki is a pretty short high school student. Moriyama Miki admires him even though he is short. Will her love be recognized?

I'm not into pure shojo manga's but this manga is really hilarious! The chapters will not come out fast enough!! Its soo annoying! The art is soo amazing! I fell in love with it at first sight!!! Oh just to warn you, if you don't like Smut-ish Maturish (I don't see anything wrong with it) then don't read it!



Title: Uwasa no Midori-kun
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, Drama, Comedy, Shojo, Smut, Ecchi, Sports
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: 15 year-old Yamate Midori is a tomboy. She fell in love with Soccer when a boy named Hino Tsukasa came to the island. He taught her how to play. Due to that day she is inspired by him and contiunes to play and hopes to meet him again. One day he comes back but he does something unforgivable to her and so determined to beat him on the soccer field, she dresses up as a boy and enrolls in a all boys highschool.



I really hate Tsukasa!!!! He should die in a hole! Anyways, Ikeyamada Go draws the guys and they are soo hot!!!! Even though I hate Tsukasa (you will hate him), I can't help but think that he is hot!! This manga is soo funny! Sorta predictable but I can't help but read it.



Title: Suki Desu Suzuki-kun!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, Sports, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: 13 year old Hikaru Suzuki is a very short person but has a love for Basketball. Sayaka Hoshino, a 13 year old girl who dreams of acting but is very shy. They meet each other in Middle school and Suzuki-kun and Sayaka fall in love. However Suzuki-kun's childhood friend, Itou Chihiro is secretly in love with him but she has no idea that Suzuki Shinobu is in love with her.

Umm.......I'm sorry that explanation is very confusing!!!! Here is the love square!

Sayaka < Suzuki < Chihiro < Shinobu

Do you get it? Suzuki is normal but Shinobu is rich. Chihiro is a tomboy girl but Sayaka is extremely shy. How will this complicated love square work out?



This manga really is amazing! It is quite different from the other manga's Ikeyamada Go has made. It dosen't contain Smut and is not very mature. The art is still very amazing and (faints), the 17 year old Suzuki-kun is soo hot!!! I just had to say that! The story is alright I wouldn't say it is the best.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!