Sunday, March 20, 2011

Black Bird Drama CD~!!

As you can tell I am pretty clueless when it comes to Drama CD's. It takes awhile for me to realize that the Drama CD came out. I'm sorry I just to bring that up.....now back to the point......I'm happy that there is a Drama CD for Black Bird!! I was freaking out as usual because I was really excited if the manga will get an anime! And the voices.........I really love them! Here! Here! Listen to it!!!!!

Volume 1!! (I don't own anything!)



What do you think??? I have a problem with Kyo's voice.........its sorta very low for me.....alittle mature......oh well. Kyo is still hot! I would be happy if this manga would have a anime!! I like Misao's voice! It suits her!!! Its really cute!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!