Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Manga recommendation: Glasses Prince

I was walking in the book store one day and I spotted this manga called Glasses Prince. As you know I'm a total freak when it comes to manga books like this so I look at it. It seemed interesting but I didn't feel like buying it. When I got home I looked it up on mangafox.com and started to read it. It turned out to be better than I thought!



Title: Glasses Prince, Megane Ouji
Author: Mizukami Wataru
Genres: Romance, Comedy, School life, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (From mangafox) The day Sachiko confesses her love to Masuda-senpai is the day she discovers that she'll be living with him from now on! After being rejected, how will Sachi deal with living with Masuda-senpai? Not to mention his double personality!



The story reminded me of the beginning of Itazura na Kiss. I still love it though! Its soo funny and cute!

I looked at the art and I realized that I've another manga by Mizukami Wataru. This mangaka has made quite a bit of manga's. I was surprised that one of her manga's managed to make it to print in the U.S and Canada. I was happy!

Title: Let's Get Married!
Author: Mizukami Wataru
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, School life, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Here is a quick summary, its about a girl having two fiancés and she has to pick between them. Its like any typical shojo manga. Its cute but the story sorta plain. I still like it and I managed to finish it.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!