Monday, May 16, 2011

Manga of the week! Dengeki Daisy!

I haven't done one of these in a while. So enjoy reading my recommendation on this manga! (I'm sorry if its bad.......) To be honest I just re-started to read like last week because the chapters wouldn't come out faster and I stopped for a while then I forgot about it. This usually isn't rare for me because I do it all the time so......I'm sorry about my summary!

Dengeki Daisy 1 - Page 1

Title: Dengeki Daisy
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, Drama, School life, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Before her brother died, he gave Teru Kurebayashi a cell phone so whenever she needed help, she can send a message to someone named "Daisy". After he died Teru started to have problems at school. First with the student council then a broken window. She finds herself a slave to the school Janitor, Kurosaki Tasuku. Who is exactly "Daisy"? and will Teru ever be able to pay of for that broken window?

Dengeki Daisy 1 - Page 2This manga is overly awesome and cute! Just a typical shojo manga? Yes but I love it anyways! The story is soo sincere, cute and beautiful........I just love it! I'm practically drooling because the guy is sooo hot! I love the art!!

Dengeki Daisy 1 - Page 6

KYAH! >///< I feel like my heart is just fallen for another hot manga guy........:3 I need a life LOL

Dengeki Daisy 1 - Page 49

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!