Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 26! Favorite Harem Anime

Guess what I had today? I had an exam! I hate exams..........especially when we have to write something like an essay about goals. I prefer to do multiple choice. Its way easier. :D

Enough about me, lets get to the topic! Hmmmm......Harem Anime? I don't watch Harem Anime because for 1. It scares me and 2. Its not my thing. The thing that suprised me is that Ouran High school Host club is has Harem in their genres. Well I guess this anime is close to the Harem category.



I love this picture! Haruhi is totally cute and this picture reminds me of spring.........its so warm out :D

Arigatou~!! ありがとう~!!

1 comment:

  1. i love highschool hostclub ^^
    haruhi is so cute >_<

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!