Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 23! Anime you think had the best, or most intriguing art

To be honest, I don't know what anime has the best art. For one, I know too many and two many of them have amazing art! Full Moon? What about Shugo Chara?? Kaze no Stigma? (I'll do a recommendation on it right now) ARGG!! Since there are generally two types of manga, I'll just pick a Shojo and a Shonen with the best art. I don't want to pick just one......so don't get mad at my selections! But first I need to do a quick manga recommendation for Kaze no Stigma well because I want to. :P



Title: Kaze no Stigma, 風のスティグマ, Stigma of the Wind
Author: Takahiro Yamato (For novel and manga) and (Art) Neko Miyakai (manga)
Genres: Shonen, Romance, Comedy, Action, Slice of life, Fantasy, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing (Uncompleted because the Author died), Anime (Completed)

Summary: After being defeated by Ayano Kannagi, Kazuma Kannagi was banished because he could not use Enjutsu (炎術, Blaze Technique), the power to control Fire. The competition was to see who would be the one to wield Enraiha (炎雷覇, Blaze Lightning Supremacy), the sword is wielded by the family heir.

And so he was banished. 4 years later he returns as a master of Fūjutsu (風術, Wind Technique), the power to control wind and he changed his name to Kazuma Yagami. He meets Ayano and his younger Ren again. But he gets accused of killing his family members. Of course he wasn't the one but can he be able to prove it?



I really love this manga/anime!!! Too bad the Author died.......T_T The manga and novel is incomplete!!!! I'm soo sad!!!! WAH! May you rest in peace......Thank you for your hard work! Sniff Sniff......why did you have to die?! The story was getting good too..............anyways, The art was amazing too.......Kazuma is totally hot!!! I fell in love with the art right away!

Now, for moment you have been waiting for, the Anime I think that had the best or most intriguing art! For the Shonen category! There was a tie...............forgive me!!!! > x <


Kaze no Stigma

For one, D.Gray-man's art got better in the manga. It did change in the anime but not as much. The style changed a bit and it is sooo cool! Allen looks alot more older and mature.
Now for the Shojo! Obviously, Full moon wo sagashite!


 
Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't find the anime of Kaze no Stigma very pleasing. Was the manga better?
    However, I do give a definite 5/5 star for Full Moon wo Sagashite and D.Gray-man. :] I'm still waiting for D.Gray man updates myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the manga.....it is incomplete which bothers me but I guess it could be better. The anime was good but I think the manga is a bit better :D

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!