Sunday, May 15, 2011

Manga's by Han Yu-Rang!

I love Korean mangaka's! They have something different in their stories and art. I love it! If you love manga's by Hwang Mi Ri (Idol Shopping or Hes Dedicated to Roses), then you will love these manga's by Han Yu-Rang!

By the way.........Thank you guys!!! My blog has past 9,000 views!!!!!! Wow just wow..........I'm sooo happy!!!! > x < Thank you for continuing to read my blog!! :D I greatly appreciate you guys! I have fun blogging and I get excited when people read my blog!



Title: Idol Clubs, 아이돌 클럽
Author: Han Yu-Rang
Genres: Gender Bender, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Shojo
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing (There is only one chapter and I already love it!)

Summary: Lee Yuan is a tomboy, living with her grandparents on an island, not knowing that her mother is a famous actress. Now 16, she meets her Prince Charming. She wants to meet him again (of course). Setting foot in the city to find him, Lee Yuan finds out that her Prince Charming is the top star in the Entertainment Industry. She sees him but he pretends that he doesn't know her! (What a jerk!)

Its great to start out the story before everything began. The art is good and the story is pretty good. So far this manga is really funny! I enjoy it alot.


Title: Love in the Mask
Author: Han Yu-Rang
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, Comedy, Action, Drama, Tragedy, School life, Shojo, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (Some from mangafox.com) Along with her little brother, Hyun Bin has been selling gum on the subway because well, they both grew up under street gangsters. Fortunaly Hyun Bin runs away and is taken in to be trained to be a body guard. In order to survive she must dress as a man. For 8 years, she grew up as a cold body guard but will she forever?

Love In The Mask Manga

Everthing is great!!! The art is amazing but.....the story is dragging on! Seriously......one character hasn't figured out that the main character is a girl! Its soo annoying! I'm like, I'm pretty sure he will figure out......in this chapter! Later: Nope. That sucks. Hurry up man!

My Boyfriend is a Vampire 5 - Page 3

Title: My boyfriend is a Vampire
Author: Han Yu-Rang
Genres: Gender Bender, Romance, Comedy, Supernatural, Shojo, Drama, School life
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Ever since he was born, Yoo Da-in was always mistaken for a girl because of his looks. After meeting Seo Kang-hoo, a really hot guy (even guys fall for him) bites Yoo Da-in which causes his heart to stop. But not only that..........why did he become a girl?!

My Boyfriend is a Vampire 1 - Page 3

I was really confused when I read the summary but then I read it. It seemed stupid but it turned out ok. Its really funny and the story is ok. Its really cute though! I still love it!

Title: Do you Remember, Mogwa?
Author: Han Yu-Rang
Genres: Romance, School life, Shojo, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (From mangafox.com) Sun Jong is a girl who doesn't like to be near others, and wears a mask on her face. Her grandma decides to take in a good looking boy who has the mission to become friends with her. Can she take off the mask?


This story is really cute but it drags on to much.........thats my only complaint!

Favorite song of the day! Shine by Daichi Miura!


Arigatou~!!

4 comments:

  1. I liked Love In The Mask; well not a ton (I mean, seriously Hyun-bin! Don't leave Yun-ha for Bi-rak) cuz Hyun-bin is an idiot, but still enough to try and find others by Han Yu-Rang. I'm in the middle of Do You Remember, Mogwa and it's going okay. I'm trying to decide which one to read afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend He's dedicated to roses! It's amazing! You have to read it! I have a recommendation if you want to read it!

      http://chocochan-chibiko.blogspot.ca/2011/03/manga-recommendation-hes-dedicated-to.html

      Thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete
  2. can someone tell me all the finish mangas this author wrote? she writes lots of mangas but she takes forever!!!! so can you just list all the finished mangas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! That will be my next thing to do! :)

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!