Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 10! Favorite slice of life anime!

I have no idea what my favorite slice of life anime is! I read/watch wayyy to many! Hmmm....let me think about it.........oh I know! I love Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya! Seems like that I haven't done a Manga Recommendation on it yet........well I am now! :D



Title: Fruits Basket
Author: Natsuki Takaya
Genres: Romance, Supernatural, School life, Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (From the back of the book) A family with an ancient curse.........And the girl who will change their lives forever....

Tohru Honda was an orphan with no place to go until the mysterious Sohma family offered her a place to call home. Now her ordinary high school life is turned upside down as she's introduced to the Sohma's world of magical curses and family secrets.



I really love this manga/anime! But I really love the manga better because of sooo many different reasons. This manga really touched my heart! It was really cute and I love how everybody in the Sohma family has this story to tell. Normally most shojo manga's don't tell the side characters stories at all. I was really happy! I fell in love with the Chinese Zodiac for a time after this.......Its so cool how Natsuki Takaya uses the Chinese Zodiac! I really love it!



You what I really love? The opening song for this anime! Too bad the singer died, Ritsuko Okazaki.......her singing was so beautiful! T_T She also sang the opening song for Princess Tutu.

For Fruits Basket by Ritsuko Okazaki


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!