Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A couple of One Shot Recommendations!

It turns out I have some time....might as well do a manga recommendation. I was freaking out today because I was soo scared of getting the results of my math quiz from yesterday (I think). I got 7.5 out of 12. I was like, "PASSED!" I was so happy that I nearly died! I'm so weird and my standards are pretty low. My motto is, I don't care what the mark is, as long as I pass!



Title: Darling Only You
Author: Madoka Seizuku (creator of Misupuri!)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama, One Shot, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) Yuzuki has a crush for her super kind and cool brother, but she has her heart broken when he brings his girlfriend home one day. The next day, by chance, she bumps into a guy who looks exactly like her brother! What is this feeling that she has for him? Is it just because he looks like her brother, or is it...?

Misupuri by Madoka Seizuku!

I'm just in love with the art! Hotties.......I wanna draw like Madoka Seizuku!! The storyline was predictable but pretty funny. I enjoyed it! Some one shots deserve to be longer, like this one! Man, the one reason I hate one shots because they aren't long enough!! This next one is exactly the same. It has to be longer!!


Title: Megane Danshi Shinkasetsu
Author: Ichinose Kaoru (Suits no Kuni)
Genres: Romance, Comedy, One shot, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed (WHAT?! Has to be longer!! > x <)

Summary: (mangafox.com) A girl and a guy, two childhood friends. The guy starts wearing glasses, but it's the girl who starts seeing more clearly?


MUST BE LONGER! I didn't realize that it was the end!! It was getting good and all........*Sigh* I'm frustrated! > x <




Title: 3 Hearts
Author: Ichinose Kaoru (Suits no Kuni)
Genres: Action, Romance, Shojo, One Shot, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed (It doesn't feel like it......MUST BE LONGER!)

Summary: (mangafox.com) Thief Jin Tonic seeks the mysterious treasures known as "The Three Hearts". One night a mysterious woman falls from the sky claiming to be an escaped Princess from a sacked castle. As fate would have it, she has one of The Hearts. But is she really who she says she is? And will Jin Tonic let her live to fulfill her mission?



I know the last picture is a total spoiler but hey, I love it!!! It's amazing!!! I love the art!!! Ichinose Kaoru makes the most amazing storylines and draws one of the overly beautiful art in the world!! It's unique, splendid, breathtaking.......I still have many words to describe the art! I'm speechless!!However, her stories must continue!! I'm so frustrated about the ending!!! Why??!?! Why?!??!??! It was just getting started too........*sigh*


Title: Boku no Suki na Otokonoko, ぼくの好きなオトコの娘
Author: Odagiri Nagisa
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, Shojo, Comedy, Drama, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) Michiru has always been praised as a prince by the girls around her, so when Kousuke confesses to her and becomes her first ever boyfriend, she slowly becomes more aware of being more feminine.


ARGH!! This one shot is killing me!! It's TOO cute!!! //> x <// The art is ok....and average. Michiru and Kousuke remind me of a couple in my friend group that just started dating. My goodness, I'm so jealous how they always blush when we comment how cute they look. I want a boyfriend........but I don't have time!! I'm such a loser!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!