Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 10: List the yaoi you own

Too be honest. I have none. I know, I'm sad. I actually had one yaoi book for a time but I gave it to my gay friend because I was scared that my parents were going to find it in my room. It just felt safer in his room! :D It was pretty hard core.......

It's not this one.....I tried looking for it.

I can't even remember what the name of the yaoi was. I'm sorry!! > x < I fail to be a yaoi fan girl!! I own no yaoi mangas yet I read alot of them!!

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg!! So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~ Try to recall kay? Haha but if you cannot then that is ok,don't force yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!