Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 11: Favorite yaoi mangaka

My brain is going to explode!!! > x < I have two.......or maybe four favorite yaoi mangaka's!!! It's crazy!!! I feel odly irritated.......*sigh* I apologize for not posting yesterday!! Maybe I'm irritated because of work. I feel like a total failure..... :( Oh well. I'm posting now!

I'll just list all my favorite ones..........don't tell me other wise! Hopefully by the end of this post, I would have made up my mind who is my favorite yaoi mangaka! I can't order my mangaka's so here it goes!

This is from the manga Ikoku Irokoi Romantan

The first yaoi mangaka I will announce is Yamane Ayano! I found this information on Baka-updates. I'll even put the link if you want to know more!

She was born on December 18. Whoa! She's a December baby like me!! :D


Current Residence: Osaka
Hometown: Hyogo Prefecture
Family: Mom, Dad, Brother, Dog
Height: 161 cm (5"2)
Hobbies: Drawing/Painting, Manga, Game, Travel
Favorite Foods: Karaage, Cheese, Chinese, Tempura
Disliked Foods: Cilantro, Sweets
Favorite Color: Red
Game She's Best At: Final Fantasy 7
Personality: Optimistic
Favorite Seme type: Intelligent with glasses
Favorite Uke type: Rambunctious, or likes oyaji (old man-types)
Likes: Somewhat shota

Japan's most popular BL manga artist. Since the moment of her debut, she has fascinated fans with her beautiful characters and dramatic stories, making history in the BL world with her sales numbers. Even now, she continues to always re-set those records.

From the manga Crimson Spell

I am utterly amazed by her art!! The art has such delicate lines, amazing personality and always have something sexy about it. All her stories are always different from one another. My first manga I read from Yamane Ayano is Viewfinder. That manga is one of the best yaoi manga's I've ever read!! The one thing I admire about Yamane Ayano is that her manga's actually have storylines. Most typical yaoi manga's you find these days are mostly about sex and not about the love or how it came to be. I really admire Yamane Ayano. I want to draw like her!! > x <

Here are some other manga's by her that I've read!


Title: Like a Hero, Hero Mitai ni
Author: Yamane Ayano
Genres: Romance, Mature, Comedy, School life, Drama, One shot
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) Keiichi and Kaname used to be cousins, but they became brothers when Kaname was adopted into Keichi’s family after his parents died in a car accident. The two of them have always gotten along well, but lately Kaname is acting strangely. He has become so cold and distant that Keiichi begins to wonder if his adopted brother hates him for some reason.

This is such a beautiful manga!! The characters are so sweet!! Why does it have to be a one shot?? It was pretty good too! If only there one more chapter........oh well. There was this one scene that was just utterly sexy that I almost died. I just love her mangas!


Title: Double Face
Author: Yamane Ayano
Genres: Romance, Mature, Comedy, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: When illegimate offspring Yoshiaki encounters his half-brother, the family heir, sitting at the curbside, drenched in the rain, he takes him in and sleeps with him... but what hidden motivations do both parties have?


I love this manga!! It's so cute and very sexy! Yamane Ayano, I love your art with all my heart!!



Title: Cat and Master
Author: Yamane Ayano
Genres: One shot, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Mature
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summar: (mangafox.com) The grandson of a commissioner absconds and force a police officer to take him in. Extra story from the "Prize in My View Finder" series.

Wow. When I finished reading I was like, "That's it?!" and so on. I hate One shots because they always have amazing storylines but have sucky endings!! I really enjoyed this manga and it had so much funny moments! I wasn't expecting the one guy to be the uke.......I mustn't spoil it!






File:A Foreign Love Affair Cover.jpg

This next mangaka makes really extremely hot and sexy sex scenes. I always die. Seriously. Her name is Minami Haruka! She is extremely popular in the BL world. Her art takes my breath away. Like Yamane Ayano, her art is very hot, sexy, unique and has lots of character. Warning! For readers that are just getting used to the yaoi world, you shouldn't start out with Minami Haruka's manga's! You will seriously die of blood loss or your virgin mind will be wiped out. I'm serious!

I only have time to do one manga recommendation by her at the moment so be prepared to see manga recommendations from Minami Haruka! :D


Title: Junk! Boys
Author: Minami Haruka
Genres: Mature, Romance
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (Baka-updates) In the all boy's High School, Jinnan Gakuen, there's a group called Junk! Boys who help people with love problems and situations. No one knows who they are, and thus their identity remains a mystery throughout the school. But Fujino Tomoya met two upperclassmen, the straightforward and sociable Kajimoto Takato, and the mysterious though friendly Sakuma Tsukasa. However, somehow he got dragged into these two second year's 'side job', and became the new member of the famous Junk! Boys team.


 
To be honest, this is probably my first threesome. EVER. My goodness, I was so mentaly prepared for the hot scenes but not a threesome!! I just died and went to heaven! Sniff....sniff....the art is so delicous! If only I was the uke in this manga. He is loved by the two extremely hot semes! Totally jealous. :D This manga does have a storyline and I love it! It's so cute and sexy!
 
 
I think I'm drooling.....oh. This is from Minami Haruka's yaoi manga, Saihate no Kimi he. I'm in the midst of reading it and I'll do a manga recommendation tomorrow or later. :D The art is so hot.....

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!