Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Drama Challenge Day 9: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character

I'm sorry I'm late but here it goes! I have so many things going on since it is the second last day (Whoa, its not that fast!) week (there you go) of school. I have quite of things that are due and many exams are coming up.

I really hope some of these characters count as a third wheel. If not, oh well. I love those quotes anyways!! ^_^ Oh and also, I just needed to put more quotes of my favorite male leads.......

City Hunter

“Coming to like someone in life… I never imagined it even once. But, now that I think about how hard it would be for you if something were to happen to me… I can’t take it. The memories between you and me… I don’t want to leave any behind. Kim Nana, I like you. But, I don’t have the confidence to let you go. That’s why, you let go of me first.”Yun Seong


 “Listen to me, I beg you. In case I come to find you, don’t accept me. Even if we run into each other, you ignore me first, cut me off first. I’m sorry for having you know me, for making you waver. Why my father told me not to love… I fully understand now.” Yun Seong


“A hundred times a day, thousands of times, I resent it and resent it even more. Why did I have to meet you? Why did it have to be you? You make me resent… and blame myself. You are someone who makes me regret. You’re like a nightmare I don’t want to remember. Didn’t I tell you? Go back to the time when you didn’t know me. Go back, and meet a man better than me and live a happy life everyday. Forget a punk like me and live happily. Please live that way.”Yun Seong

Third Wheel quotes start here!

Hana Kimi

[dancing on a table with panties on his head, wearing a bra, singing] "I'm not a homo!"- Nakatsu Shuichi

 

That one line always get me.......I love Nakatsu!! :D It always makes me laugh so hard!!

"Your smile gives me strength but your sadness always comes from Sano. I will definitely make you happy.”Nakatsu

“Depend on me, I don’t care… I don’t care who you love. I love you.”Nakatsu

“Even when I’m an old geezer, so old that I can’t even remember my own name, I won’t forget all the time we’ve spent together… ever. To me, you are… the best. The best friend I had ever.”Nakatsu

“Right now, the word homosexual isn’t the least bit offensive to me. No. I should say my love has already transcended gender. I’m truly proud of myself. If only I could give Mizuki a helpful push, he’d be willing to accept his forbidden love. Ike Ike! Go! Go! Ore Go Gooooo!”Nakatsu

"When one love ends, even if you fall in love with someone else, you can never have the same love again"- Minami Nanba

 

“What is with Greenpeace anyway? Who wants to live in harmony with nature?! I lived in harmony with nature and it gave me a rash!” ― Dr. Umeda

You're Beautiful

“When I thought you were a guy, I was okay with it. When I found out you were a girl, I was okay with it. But if you like him, I can’t be okay with it. Why? Why wasn’t it me? I told you about my treasure bus, and I let you close to Jolie and I was going to sing a song only for you. Why don’t you like me?” – Jeremy

"That writer wrote, ‘Everyone who doesn’t love is guilty.’ That means that anyone who loves, no matter who they love, is guiltless.”Jeremy



"Go Mi Nam. So you're a girl! I totally don't mind!! Go Mi Nam!!!" (Tae Kyung and Shinwo pulls Jeremy away) "Go Mi Nam, I can totally understand it all. Is this a dream?"- Jeremy

“For me, those words where precious, so I was sparing them. But if you spare them too much… they become words you can’t say.” Jeremy


"It’s not a crime to like someone.”Jeremy

Time for a little dialouge...

"Then did you at least say that you were waiting?"- Jeremy

"Why would I say that?"- Tae Kyung

"Not tell her you were waiting for her is the same as saying you weren't waiting, you stubborn butt-hole!"- Jeremy

HAHA! I love those two together!! > x <

"Even though I haven’t confessed to her yet, I feel like I’ve been rejected a hundred times already.”Shin Woo


“Until now, I tried to hold onto you. In other eyes, it must have looked foolish. Because I tried very hard, in the end, since I couldn’t get you, I was able to let go.”Shin Woo

"I’m not asking you to give your heart in one go. If you can give your heart bit by bit, then that’s a start… I’ve started.”Shin Woo

“You were almost there… just one more step and you would’ve found me.” Shin Woo



“I bet you didn’t let her go, you shoved her away. Letting go is only something you can say when you’ve held on till the end. Have you held on to her? What you saw in Japan was me holding on to her till the very end. It must have looked pathetic and laughable to you, but because I took it all the way, I could let her go. You didn’t do that, did you? You just stood there in your place and didn’t think of following her when she said it was hard, didn’t you? Fine, keep preserving your pride and stand there until she runs far away, mighty Hwang Tae-kyung.”Shin Woo

Poor Shin Woo and Jeremy! :( I'll take you!!

Boys Over Flowers

“I don’t know when it started either. But now, I can’t be without you.”Ji Hoo

"If everything can be settled by the word sorry, then why would law and police exist?”Ji Hoo

"I stepped back as a friend — I gave up because she was my friend’s girlfriend. I gave you a chance up till the end. I’m not going to hold back anymore.”Ji Hoo

"After meeting you, there’s only been one thing I wish for — for you to be happy and not cry anymore. I’m afraid that after tomorrow, you won’t be able to smile again.” Ji Hoo

“Guys don’t do things for no reason in front of the girl they like. There’s always a reason. I’m speaking from experience, so you can trust me.”Ji Hoo

"If the person you love is suffering because of you, can you let her go?”Ji Hoo

“It’s not a dream. If it were, it wouldn’t have been so painful. After sending you off, I realized that I’d done nothing all this time. When I came to my senses, you were on the plane. So it’s not a dream. Because you’re in front of me now.”Ji Hoo


 "If it were me, I’d spend the time looking for my soulmate — although I’m not even sure stuff like that exists.”Yi Jung

“This teacup, it looks really weak, doesn’t it? But it’s actually stronger than it appears. How long do you think it took for it to become like this? Turned upside down, stepped on, cut over and over again, and it needs to withstand 1300 degrees of heat. That’s not the end. And when you go through all of that, and it still can’t be yours, you must completely give it up. Like this. *smashes teacup* What I’m saying is that in order to become strong, and to find out what truly belongs to you, there will be a process you must overcome.”Yi Jung


“One, I don’t mess with nice girls. Two, I don’t mess with foolish girls. Three, I absolutely don’t mess with girls connected with my friends. You know all three apply to you, don’t you? My answer is no.”Yi Jung

City Hunter



“Don’t be afraid of the shadows… because not far from you is light.”Young Joo

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!