Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 24: A yaoi that made you mad

Don't go! > x <

I apologize!! > x < I'm sorry that I disappeared for......three days? Yes, three days. I'm sorry! I have been extremely busy! I probably should be doing my homework but.........I feel like doing this instead! I only have two things due plus a test.......I can do that later. Just so you know, I just got back from a wedding! I had work today and it was very tiring!

Anyways, back to the challenge! Hmm........"a yaoi that made you mad". I don't know! It totally depends. There are yaoi manga's that make me mad because the chapters aren't coming out fast enough or the characters in the manga are just idiots. I'm not going to half-donkey this so I'll attempt to go in depth. I have so many but I only have time for one. I know I'm going to regret this later but I have homework to do! Hope this will satisfy you! > x <

A random picture of what my face is like when I read "H" scenes.

First type of yaoi manga that made me mad are ONESHOTS. I know they are oneshots but some yaoi mangas actually have so much to offer if they continued!

Sometimes there are scenes from Crimson Spell that irritate me. Seriously, the main character, just admit you are in love with him already! Also, its like with most of the yaoi manga I read. Take Viewfinder for example. The "H" scenes are so effing hot and you can totally tell that Asami and Takaba love each other by they way they look at each other. Just save all the drama for later and admit you love each other. From what I've read, if you say, "I love you" during the "H" scenes, it will make it better and hotter! Trust me on that one. Don't look at me funny, I'm only referencing from books! Sex with love is known to be better! Ok, sorry for making it awkward. Moving on. :P


I hate how the ukes are always like, they don't seem to love me so, I'm going to leave. ARGH! I'm such a sucker for yaoi manga's that have a typical uke that is always like that. In the end, the uke are always adorable. It always kills me!


By the way, most of the time, Crimson Spell makes me laugh my butt off!

Ok, in the end, all yaoi manga's give me some kind of irritation but will make me happy in the end when the uke and seme make up. :D

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!