Monday, June 4, 2012

Drama Challenge! Day 1: Your Favorite Drama

I'm crying right now!! T ^ T I'm rewatching a whole bunch of drama's!! Why am I crying? Because I go to the most touching part of Hana Kimi!! > x < I just love Hana Kimi!!! The Japanese drama was remade to a Taiwanese, a new 2011 Japanese and now a Korean drama. I can't wait for the new Korean one comes out! I know it won't beat the original, Hana Kimi but I always love to see gender bender dramas! I wonder who will act out the funny character of Nakatsu? Oh, the manga is utterly amazing too! I cried so hard!


I find that the acting in the Taiwan version was better but it bothered me when it came to Mizuki (of course they have a different name for them in the taiwan version but I can't remember the name at the moment!) in the Taiwan version. The actor didn't look very feminine. What made up for it was her funny acting and the hot guys she was surrounded by. I find the actor for Nakatsu and Sano was wayyy hotter in the Taiwanese version! Oh my goodness, I'm sorry Ikuta Toma (actor for japanese verison of Nakatsu)..........I found someone hotter than you.......I'm sorry > x <

Just to prove that he is hotter, I'll put alot of pictures of Jiro Wang! He plays in another drama that I love, A Playful Kiss or Itazura na Kiss. I found out that Jiro Wang also has a band called Fahrenheit!! There should be a really hot picture of him with white hair......ah! Found it! Scroll down! :D


Jiro Wang with White hair!! He is so hot!!!! > x <


Jiro Wang as (Nakatsu Shuichi) Jin Xiu Yi

Ella Chen as (Mizuki Ashiya) Lu Rui Xi

Wu Chen (Left) and Ella Chen (Right)

Wu Chun as (Izumi Sano) Zuo Yi Quan

The actor for the Japanese version of Sano is Oguri Shun and I think he is ok after I saw the hottie who played the taiwan version for Sano. My goodeness, I dropped dead! Look at the beauty in the picture. His smile makes me melt!! I love you Wu Chun!

The Cast!


Ok. I'm stupid for not doing homework but I decided to cruise the internet. While looking on the internet, I found another great challenge I could do! I watch alot of Drama's and this challenge is perfect! Wish me luck!


Day 1: Your Favorite Drama
Day 2: Your Favorite Male Lead Character
Day 3: Your Favorite Female Lead Character
Day 4: Your Favorite Male Third Wheel Character
Day 5: Your Favorite Female Third Wheel Character
Day 6: Your Favorite Song from a Drama OST
Day 7: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Lead Character
Day 8: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character
Day 9: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character
Day 10: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character
Day 11: Your Favorite Dialogue
Day 12: Your Favorite Story
Day 13: Your Favorite "I Love You"
Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss
Day 15: Your Favorite Ending
Day 16: A drama you started but can't finish
Day 17: A drama you've watched more than once
Day 18: The Worst drama that you've watched until the end
Day 19: Your Best Actor
Day 20: Your Best Actress
Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Drama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Drama
Day 27: A drama loved by many but you don't seem to like
Day 28: A drama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A drama which made you so happy
Day 30: A drama which made you so sad

Listen to this song!! This is an OST from the japanese version of Hana Kimi! Just listen to it while reading my post! :D The manga is amazing!

Ikemen Boogie Hana Kimi OST

Here are my favorite moments. I don't care if you watched this drama before or not. You have to watch them again because they always crack me up! Let me get this straight first, Mizuki is actually a girl and she is cross dressing as a guy to see her idol at an all boys school. Nakatsu doesn't know that she is a he so.....he thinks he is gay himself. It's pretty funny!
Hana Kimi Funny moments (Must watch!)
If you haven't watched a drama before, YOU HAVE TOO! I will go over there, wherever you live (because I'm creepy) and make you watch a drama with me! I am known to be the person to do that literally in my friend group. To sum it up, Hana Kimi will always be my favorite Japanese Drama. You're Beautiful is my favorite Korean Drama! Its funny because those two are gender benders! I love gender bender dramas! I find them alot more interesting! Anyways, I'm not sure if I did recommendations on these drama's before so here it goes!
Title: Hong Gil Dong, 쾌도 홍길동 Type: Korean Drama Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen Status: Completed Summary: (Wiki) Hong Gil Dong was the illegitimate son of a high ranked minister. A local monk took him under his wing and taught him martial arts. Hong Gil Dong was inspired to fight for the injustice in this society that divided people into nobles and ordinary citizens whereby the former enjoyed all the privileges due solely to their birth. The heroine, Heo Yi Nok, had just returned to Korea from China with her grandfather. They made their living by putting on shows and selling their special brand of medicine in the marketplace. Lee Chang Hwi had been told since he was young that he was the rightful heir to the throne which had been usurped by his half brother. He had also returned from his exile in China and was plotting to overthrow the emperor.
Ok, this drama is utterly amazing!! I'm pretty sure this is my first Korean Action drama ever! Other than Boys Over Flowers. The storyline has so many layers that make the storyline extremely strong but not confusing. The actors act out so well and I cried about the end. I kinda hated the end. You will too if you know what I'm talking about. The romance is beautifully layered in the drama and its developement doesn't go to fast or too slow. Its great! I'm so in love with this drama!! I love this actor!She is extremely pretty! Here are other drama's I already did recommendations on that you have to watch!

Boys over flowers is the Korean version and Hana Yori Dango is the original and first japanese version. Both versions were done very well!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!