Friday, June 8, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 18: A yaoi that broke your heart


Let me see........I have no idea. Let me think. Wow. For once I have none! Maybe I read the challenge wrong. "A yaoi that broke your heart". Me thinking to myself........there has been yaoi's that made me cry and laugh and yell..........but not a yaoi that broke my heart. I mean not literally but yeah. I don't want to be lazy but its true!

Maybe I should take this to the tears part of breaking the heart. If you mean it that way, then I have so many! There's always a part of a yaoi where I practically start crying because its funny or really extremely sad.



Brother x Brother

Critical Lovers


Virgin Love


Time for the manga recommendations! I have quite a bit today! 


Title: Brother x Brother
Author: Kisaragi Hirotaka
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi, Mature, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) After being told that his dad passed away, Souichirou comes back to the house which used to be his home 8 years ago. There, he finds out about the existence of his two older brothers - Masato, the eldest, and Kaname, the middle child.

In order to receive rights to the house, Souichirou has to live together with them, and despite the chaos and arguments, it's fine by Souichirou if it means he can get the house. But one day, he accidentally sees Masato kissing Kaname...


I love the art! The plot is downright amazing! I can totally tell there will be a bit of chemistry going on between Souichirou and Masato.......they are so hot!

Title: Critical Lovers
Author: Tenouji Mio
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Yaoi, Mature, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (Baka-updates) Volume 1:Mizuno Chihiro was unable to control his urges and got erect very easily. Because of his constant tardiness, he was sent to participate in the re-development system together with two other problematic senpai, Takatou Shinobu and Kandori Akira. Sharing a room with Takatou, Mizuno became erect when he helped Takatou (a mangaka) on his smutty works. Takatou tried his best to help Mizuno but fell in love with Mizuno along the way. However, he refused to admit his own feelings and hurts Mizuno. What should Mizuno do?

Volume 2:
V2 focused on the love triangle of Takamura Harumichi, Kandori Akira and Takamura's aniki, Akuda Shuuji. Kandori finally found out what really happened during that winter three years ago. With Takamura's confession, would Kandori accept it and move on? And with the help of Kandori sensei, would Takatou Shinobu finally become one with Mizuno Chihiro?



The art is downright amazing! I kept crying so much because this manga is so touching! I love the plot line so much! I know its a very predictable manga but hey, I still enjoyed it. The first couple had such a cute uke that I was almost tempted to up to him and hug him. The seme just made the story more......interesting. I kept smiling and blushing like an idiot!

I really love the second too! However, the ending felt a bit rushed. But overall, I love this manga to bits! The sex scenes are really steamy and hot! >////<


Title: Happy Yarou Wedding
Author: Fujisaka Kou
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Yaoi, Mature, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (Baka-updates) This story is about an university student and professor, who is a single parent. Features the introduction of Chiharu and Kazuki.

This manga is the first in the series! I haven't read them all and I kinda have been skipping.....but who cares! I'll get to all of them eventually!

The series goes like this:
1. Happy Yarou Wedding
2. Utsukushiki Kemonotachi. {BEAUTIFUL BEAST}
3. Virgin Love
4. Toriko ni Natta Kemono {Crazy for You}
5. Junnai Tokkou Taichou, {Junai no Seinen} {The Young Person's Pure Love}
6. Kemono wa Ai de, Iyasareru {Smooth over his hurt feeling}
7. Playboy Amour
8. Oboreru Kemono no Koibito
9. Men's Love
10. Aikata (side story not sequel)

The storyline was pretty good. I enjoyed it. It made my heartache and such. I really loved it! > x < The scenes were......hot. Hehe.....if you know what I mean! The art was ok by my standards but not overly horrible. There were weird spots here and there but whatever. Its the style. 

 Title: Virgin Love
Author: Fujisaka Kou
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Yaoi, Mature, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) Third in an 9-volume series, this series is a side story to the previous volume featuring Kirishima Kaoru as the representative of the Fujido Groups and Daigo. Also follows up on the relationship between Chiharu and Kazuki.


The story felt so refreshing! Its been awhile since I have read a storyline like this. Fujisaka Kou just puts so much love and emotion in her manga's, its great! :D :D



Title: Playboy Armour
Author: Fujisaka Kou
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Yaoi, Mature, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (Baka-updates) Ian Evans is your run-of-the-mill corporate playboy with a new pretty boy in his bed every night. His secretary, Sanada Manabu, manages nearly every aspect of his life, including making sure those pretty boys don't overstay their welcomes. So what happens when Manabu shows up at his boss' favorite bar and offers to go home with him?

Just to sum it up, I love it! I have already said all I needed! >:D

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!