Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 16: Favorite Opening Theme Song

Once again, I have no idea! > x <

I don't nessacarily don't have a favorite because I listen to alot of songs and I end up loving them all! I'm sorry but my favorite opening theme song doesn't come from a yaoi anime. The song I'm listening to is not from an anime but I'm loving it right now! I can't find a good video on youtube and this is the only one that hasn't had it's pitch altered. It ticks me off!

Uverworld- Chance!


This next song is actually an anime opening! Its from the anime, Ao no Excorist. And yes, it's by Uverworld too. I'm a Uverworld fan at the moment! Oh, the actual song starts at 1:33 if I'm not mistaken. These guys sound so good live! I love them! > x <



I have read so many Doujinshi's for Ao no Excorist........stay out of my mind!! > x <

Uverworld- Core Pride


Hehe.....they didn't specify what kind of opening theme song and where it came from. I can bend the rules......this next song is from Hana Kimi! :D

Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!