Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: The Case of Yokozawa Takafumi

I'm dying over here!! > x < I just found out that theres a side story for Yokozawa!! KYAA!!! Even I hate him for being such a jerk to Onodera in Sekai-ichi Hatuskoi. However, deep inside my heart, I felt a pain for Yokozawa because he did also like Takano. Sigh. I'm too nice - _ -

I got my friend who is very scared of the hard core yaoi, to finally watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I'm so happy that she loved it! It makes her laugh every time! Now......I'm going to make her addicted to Korean Drama's too!! Hehehe......... >:D

I finally found out that Yokozawa also has a life. He is pretty poor I'd say. After the utter rejection by Takano, he goes and drowns himself in drinks. Hmmmm.......maybe I'll do a recomendation! However, this is a novel!


Title: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi~ The Case of Yokozawa Takafumi, 世界一初恋 ~横澤隆史の場合~
Author: Miyako Fujisaki and (Art) Nakamura Shungiku
Type: Novel
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi, Drama, Slice of Life, Shonen Ai
Reading Direction: Left to Right......it's a novel!
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Yokozawa Takafumi is in the midst of heartbreak after being rejected by Takano Masamune, his one-sided love. Will things look up for the poor Yokozawa once he crosses paths with Kirishima Zen? (I love that name!) This one is the head editor of a shounen manga magazine, who also happens to have a young daughter.


I'm in love with the storyline so much that I could just die! It's so amazing and it keeps me squealing like an idiot when I read this. I seriously want this novel to published in Canada!! Sigh. I'm still freaking out about Kirishima's daughter and what not. I probably shouldn't be spilling this but whatever. I want you guys to read it NAO! If you haven't read/watched Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, YOU MUST! But if you are a bit squemish about guys doing it, then stick to the anime. It's not bad. It only shows characters kissing anyways. Nothing over the top. :P


Read the novel here!!! Just scroll down and find the right link and download it to your computer. I'm reading right now and I'm truly loving it (I probably should be studying math instead.....)! There's a link to two short stories and I'll read them after I finish reading this novel. Its a good thing Yokozawa found someone else. The guy looks pretty hot........ :D I totally saved a copy on my laptop because my heart is about to burst..........I'm just so freaking happy! This just made my day! ^_^ I just love it!!! I kept fangirling over this.......you can't blame me! I love novels! Espically when they are translated! I was so happy when I found the translation!! ;D


I found the translation with pictures and the novel is making me want to watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi over again. I love how his story is overlaps to Onodera's part of the story. This is totally bringing a whole bunch of memories back. Oh, the novel is 139 pages long with illustrations. If only it was longer........I can't wait for this part of the story to be included in the Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi manga! It would be really cool to see it in manga form! :D :D I just love this so much!!!! ///> ^ <///

Actually.....I think this novel is already in manga form. I looked it up on the internet and there are pictures of the manga but I can't find it anywhere! > x < I must continue my search!!

Link: http://forum.nihonomaru.com/yaoi-yuri/276594-%5B-novel-%5D-sekaiichi-hatsukoi-~-yokozawa-takafumi-no-baai.html

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!