Friday, June 22, 2012

Last Day! Yaoi Challenge Day 30: A yaoi you will always love

Wow.....I can't believe I made it through! I know I'm.....two days late but Yay!! You know what else? School is ending!! Yay!!!!! My last day of school is technically.........today. My goodness, then its exams! I'm exempting French and Social. Sigh.......I'm really tempted to write the Social exam because it seems easy. My Social teacher this year was just amazing. I remember every single thing we have learned.



(Manga: Karneval. Scroll down for a manga recommendation! The art is amazing!! Just so you know, the manga is not a yaoi for you yaoi haters. Read the manga if you love Shonen!)

Wait, scratch that, I remember bits and peices. I'd say, she is a better Social teacher from what I had from last year. I love her!! You should check my other blog for Social. It's called, Students for the Congo. Don't worry, its not boring! In fact, its really interesting and is written by yours truely, Chibiko and Jen from the blog, Inside my Head. We are both classmates! :D



Jen and my classmates at the Art walk and spreading the word! :D

Since school has ended (I still have exams!), our projects about the Congo has closed for the summer. Being the person I am, I decided to keep the blog going! Please support the people of the Congo by spreading the word!


Anyways, a yaoi I will always love is, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi! I always will! I even read through and watched every single episode 5 times! I love other yaoi's but I'm pretty sure I haven't read them as much as Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I just love it too much. Je l'aime beaucoup! Haha! Just so you know, that was French for, "I love it too much".

The only thing I hate about Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is the slow chapters!! Its killing me here!! I hate it!!!! Stupid chapters.....please come out faster!

Here is the proof I passed!! The 30 Day Yaoi Challenge~!! Feel free to click on the links!

Day 1 - The first yaoi you ever read/watched.
Day 2 - Favorite yaoi manga.
Day 3 - Favorite animated yaoi.
Day 4 - An anime series you think should have been a yaoi.
Day 5 - Favorite seme.
Day 6 - The reason you love yaoi.
Day 7 - Your OTP.
Day 8 - Favorite love scene.
Day 9 - Favorite uke.
Day 10 - List the yaoi you own.
Day 11 - Favorite yaoi mangaka.
Day 12 - Favorite yaoi voice actor.
Day 13 - Favorite doujinshi.
Day 14 - Would you be a seme or uke.
Day 15 - Recommend a yaoi for your followers.
Day 16 - Favorite opening theme song.
Day 17 - Favorite yaoi website.
Day 18 - A yaoi that broke your heart.
Day 19 - Yaoi manga you think should be animated.
Day 20 - Favorite theme. (School life, vampires, neko.. ect..)
Day 21 - Link to your favorite fanfiction.
Day 22 - Hardcore or softcore?
Day 23 - Favorite type of male. (appearance)
Day 24 - A yaoi that made you mad.
Day 25 - Your favorite drawing style.
Day 26 - A yaoi you’ve been intending to read/watch.
Day 27 - Pick a song that best fits your favorite pairing.
Day 28 - Anything you want thats yaoi related.
Day 29 - A yaoi that made you happy.
Day 30 - A yaoi you will always love.

This manga is not a yaoi! You are safe! Though......the type of person I am, I kinda wish this manga was a yaoi. I totally should have this manga for Day 4 of my yaoi challenge! Oh well. :D

There is going to be an anime!! WHOO HOO! I love this manga so much! Karneval totally deserves an anime! I'm using the same picture again because I feel lazy! Plus, the art is utterly breath taking!



Title: Karneval, カーニヴァル, K∀RNEVAL
Author: Touya Mikanagi
Genres: Action, Shojo (or Shonen), Comedy, Fantasy, Adventure
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (Wiki) Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization, "Circus".


The storyline made me think that Karneval was a shonen but its not. Its very interesting how manga's are put under such genres. Sometimes I don't get it.

Anyways, the storyline is just downright refreshing, amazing, original and funny! The art is so beautiful and flows gracefully on the pages. Man, if only I can draw like that! Karneval just inspired me to draw the style! Sometimes the art would bother me because the eyes are piercing and it looks life like........its cool!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!