Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 23: Favorite type of Male (appearance)

Isn't it obvious? I wanna have a hot one!! Wait, what do you mean? Do you mean the manga appearance or the real life? Oh well. I'll put both~! :D I'll even elaborate...... ^_^

Like Lee Min Ho! Total hottie~!

Jeremy!!! > x <

This can be real life or manga appearance! :D I want my man to be taller than me and very smart. I want him to respect me and to love me the way I am. He has to have dark, sexy and straight hair with black or blue or green eyes. I don't know......I also love blonde hair......ok, my favorite type of male has black, blonde or brown hair. His skin color........I don't know! Skin type doesn't matter to me but......my favorite type of male needs to be white! *Drools* Haha........my man has to be hot!


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!