Sunday, June 10, 2012

Drama Challenge Day 6: Your Favorite Song from a Drama OST

I have so many! Yesterday's challenge is by far the easiest! Here it goes, a whole bunch of songs that I love from Drama's! They aren't in order. :D

Ikemen Boogie from Hana Kimi OST


Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range Hana Kimi OST


Peach by Ai Otsuka instrumental Hana Kimi OST


I Belong to You by MBLAQ from Lie to Me OST


Promise from You're Beautiful OST


You've Fallen for Me from Heartstrings OST


As Ever from You're Beautiful OST


So Goodbye - (SHINee) Jonghyun [ost. City Hunter Part.2] 


City Hunter OST Part 3 - Sad Run


This song makes me feel so cool! Just walking down the hallway listening to this song, I feel so powerful~! This next song makes me cry my eyes out! It's so beautiful.....

City Hunter OST ' Puchai Love ' 13 


I have more but.........thats all I have time for! I still have homework to finish, not to mention more challenges I need to finish. Sigh. This week is going to be busy.


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!