Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Drama Challenge Day 10: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel character

Here it is! I kinda missed some quotes from my favorite female lead so.....if you don't mind, I want to put some on here!!

City Hunter

“I know better than anyone that every single day is a war for you, and every moment is a struggle, so how can I lean on you? How can I ask you to protect me too? I’m going to become someone that you can lean on. I’m going to become stronger. So I can protect you.”Nana


“That woman isn’t even worth getting jealous about. If you’re doing this to push me away, you don’t have to. My feelings are my own – I never forced them on you. If you still want to push me away, then at least date someone good enough that I can accept it. I’ll get properly jealous then.”Nana

After it all ends, can’t you tell me once that you will come back to me?”Nana

Third wheel quotes start here!

Boys Over Flowers

"Throw away your misconception that all good girls want nice guys.”Ga Eul



"Children… when in front of what they really want, they don’t hesitate. If they lose it, they know they’ll start crying.”Ga Eul

Arigatou~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!