Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 29: A yaoi that made you happy

Every single I've read by far! They all made me happy!! I have tons of yaoi manga recommendations to do.........here you go!


Title: Rutta to Kodama
Author: Fujitani Youko
Genres: Romance, Yaoi, Mature, Comedy, School life, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (manga-go.com) Rutta changed from a delinquent to a nice guy because of his new roommate, Miyagi Kodama. Kodama was unsure of his own feelings after Rutta’s confession. After seeing Rutta’s injuries caused from excessive fighting, Kodama finally decided to face the truth and accepted him.


The storyline is so cute! The first chapter was a bit quick but it still made me squeal like an idiot. The storyline is awesome!! The art is pretty good and it has its flaws. Its ok. I'll give the manga a 7/10. I loved it!

 File:Ainokusabi.jpg

Title: Ai no Kusabi, 間の楔
Author: Rieko Yoshihara
Genres: Romance, Mature, Yaoi, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Completed

Summary: (Wiki) This futuristic tale is set in a world where the Elites are assigned various social classes based on their hair color in the city of Tanagura. Iason Mink, a high-class "Blondie", runs into Riki, a black-haired "Mongrel", and makes him his "Pet" which Riki resents being. As Riki learns of the dangers Iason faces by keeping him, he finds himself developing feelings for his master.


Ai no Kusabi has such an interesting storyline. I watched both the new 2012 and old version of Ai no Kusabi. The art I'll admit was better in the new version.

I have more! This is my list!! :D Sorry if I miss one, I'm kinda in a rush! This is the last tuesday of actual school!! YAY! Read anything by Hinaka Takanga!! Follow the links provided so you can read my manga recommendations on them!












File:A Foreign Love Affair Cover.jpg













Crimson Spell 1 - Page 3




Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!