Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 13: Favorite doujinshi!

It's so beautiful out~! Summer always remind me of things I usually can't recall. Take doujinshi's for example. My first Doujinshi was.............

Maybe I shouldn't say. It was a very bad one. I mean, it was pretty hardcore. I didn't even know what a doujinshi was. Doujinshi's are basically stories that take two or more characters from the original manga or anime and turning it into a fan fiction. It would be something that characters wouldn't do in the original and sometimes, I really do wish they did it in the original. There's this one couple I really love in D.N Angel (Risa and Satoshi) but I don't see them together at all! I hope there is a doujinshi about their relationship.....

This is Satoshi! He's hot isn't he?

I'll admit my first doujinshi was from Kuroshitsji, nothing else. It was my very first and it pretty much scared me but I got over it. I don't really have a favorite. I just read and see if I like it. I will say this. I'm not ashamed! I really love the pairing of Gon and Killua from Hunter x Hunter. I read this one doujinshi on youtube and fell in love with the pairing! Gon is so cute! There's nothing bad in this one. If you don't like guys kissing, go away! > x <

Hunter x Hunter Doujinshi- Kiss to Kiss



I'm about to die!! This doujinshi is soo cute!! I love the camera at the end........why did it have to interrupt them?! I'm kidding. Gon is too cute!! :D :D The art was pretty close......I love this doujinshi! I have many more favorites but I think this the safest to put on my blog. My favorite artist for doujinshi's are probably Minami Haruka! > x < Her art is so sexy.......

Gon and Killua!


Doesn't Minami Haruka's art look so delicous?

Arigatou~!!

6 comments:

  1. Omg,the video is soooooooo cute! And I have to admist,Gon is really innocent and naive,while Killua is.........Killua,I just love him too~~~ But if you put them together it is SUPER cuteeeeeeeeee~~~~ Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I love them together!! Poor Gon, he is paired with a beast!

      I don't mind...... :D

      Delete
    2. Hey there,I don't really think Killua is a beast. ;) Plus I sure that what Gon thinks too,right Gon??? While if he existed I bet he will answer like this,first he will smile super big and say Killua is not a beast! Haha. Plus Gon like Killua a lot (at least he risks his life to save Killua)

      Delete
    3. He could be a beast......in certain acts........who knows :P

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!