Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drama Challenge Day 19: Your Best Actor

I have many! But only one has caught my eye and I have only time for one.....forgive me! I'm hungry at the moment and I want chocolate. All of my choices are hot. Plus, their acting skills are just amazing! I really want their choice of clothing......it is so cool! Why is Asian clothing wayy cooler than American clothing? I just don't know why......

Lee Min Ho



He makes me laugh, cry and happy. He always make my heart flutter and ache. Lee Min Ho is such an amazing actor! Lee Min Ho plays numerous main characters and he does very well in them. One of them is Boys Over Flowers or City Hunter. :D



City Hunter



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!