Saturday, November 19, 2011

Boy Band News- 4 Member band?

I recently got the news that the boy bad NEWS is now a four member band. What is up with that???? I'm really sad!!! Ryo Nishikido and Tomohisa Yamashita left the group.......why?!?! It will never be the same without them!! I really loved it when there was six of them! T_T



According to Wikipedia (I just had to look it up), Ryo left because of schedule of problems and it made him less active with the group. He decided to continue with another band, Kanjani Eight. I am also a fan of that band! ^_^ Yamashita left because he wanted to concentrate on solo projects. Sigh.....I miss them!!!

Ryo is really hot!! >///<



Even Tomohisa.......I think I love him the most!!! Kyah~!!!! 0////0



No matter what happens, I will support them all! I love you news!!

Kibou~Yell



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!