Monday, December 26, 2011

Anime Recommendation: Seikon No Blacksmith

Since it was boxing day today, I had work today. Not very smart to work today. So.....sore....from work. It was totally insane!!! > x < People just kept coming and coming! I didn't have a break in such a long time!! @_@

Anyways, enjoy my anime recommendation!

File:The Sacred Blacksmith vol01.jpg

Title: Seikon No Blacksmith, 聖剣の刀鍛冶(ブラックスミス) Seiken no Burakkusumisu
Author: Miura Isao and (Art) Yamada Koutaro
Genres: Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Seinen, Shonen, Romance (not much..)
Reading Direction: Right to left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: (Anime) Completed and (Manga) Ongoing

Summary: (animeseason.com) The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a "devil's contract" upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble's daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same "devil's contract" that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke. This encounter launches their adventures together.



The art for the anime is just amazing!!! If you ignore the big breasts, then everything is fine! I'm quite happy that the anime didn't keep its focus on the boobs and fan service. I really disappointed by the main character. Her will is strong but she is physically weak. I hate that!!! > x < I read somewhere that Cecily is quite strong and has good leadership skills in the light novel but not in the anime/manga!! Why can't they give her such a good character???



Anyways, I will now turn to Luke. The total hotty. I just love him!!! I don't know....he is just so hot!! The art is soo amazing!!! The story is amazing too!! I have read nothing like it! I'm so happy!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!