OH MY GOSH. I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!! I have been nominated for something!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! :D :D :D I was nominated by this beautiful lady, River from ~*Written using alphabets*~. This seriously made me the happiest idiot EVER! I guess this might be even better than getting a boyfriend! (I'm kidding.)
Ok! This is how it works:
1. 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
I guess I should start with 11 facts about myself! Hahaha! I honestly don't know............lets start with this one!
1. I LOVE MANGA. No duh! My blog is absoloutely dedicated to manga/anime! It's like my life~ I started reading manga when I was in grade 5. I started drawing that same day when an artist came to my class and started showing us some things. I spotted drawings like Pokemon and Cardcaptor Sakura. That's when I became curious with manga and looked things up. Manga is just amazing!!
(Fly High manga)
2. I don't gain weight. I've tried and it doesn't work. I eat alot but you don't see any fat on my stomach. It's weird and disgusting at the same time! But I guess I get to eat all the meat and chocolate in the world and not gain a single pound! Damn my high metabolism............
3. I'm Filipino (that's me in the picture on your left!). I came to Canada at such a young age that I sorta forgot how to speak it. The downside of being asian is that most people mistake my age and take me to be really smart when I'm not. I'm sixteen but man, people ask me if I'm 13! I'm not that young.....really! Anyways, I can understand a bit due to the fact that my parents speak it at home. I can understand Korean and Japanese too. I can speak English and a bit of French fluently. Languages were always my forte! Not so much about math......ha.....ha.......ha.
4. I can play the flute and piano pretty well if I do say so myself. My siblings are just downright amazing that they are too good to stay playing the same pieces for 2 weeks. But anyways, I take singing lessons and I think I'm good at singing. I have a youtube channel and I have a couple of songs when me and my siblings were jamming too. I have more coming.............I hope I don't sound too bad. I just started singing again! I sang alot in church when I was a kid.
5. I'm the youngest and shortest kid in my friend group. I have quite alot of best friends because..........I like to connect with people alot. All friends are either extremely freaking smart or talented or both. Most of my friends are the most talented singers out there and I swear, they will sing in Canadian Idol or in an opera house somewhere. Having smart friends help when it comes to math! I will never understand math!
6. I used to Figure skate. I won one or two bronze medals in competitions. I was extremely disappointed when I had to give it up because my family was moving to another province. I try to skate with my friends whenever I have the time. I can't do any awesome tricks like I used to but its always fun skating with friends!
Jiro Wang from the boy band Farenheit! :)
7. I listen to mainly Korean or Japanese music. I hate listening to Justin Beiber or Miley whats-her-face because I hate the way they sing and I find there is no meaning. It's either about girls, how life sucks or something stupid like that. I don't mean to diss peoples taste but thats just my personal opinion. I love listening to rap and hip hop korean/japanese music cause its fun. If you guys have time, try listening to Block B! I love them! Here, I'll put it on this post! :D
11:30 by Block B
8. I love cute things. My weakness is Hello Kitty. I'm such a kid and my mother thinks I'm too old for Hello Kitty but WHO CARES. I mainly like Hello Kitty pens, notebooks............and stuffed animals of course! I can't wait to go to Philippines this summer to get a whole bunch of them for at a cheap price!
9. I'm loud and according to everyone, I'm a smiley idiot and is always happy which is partly true. I always comment on peoples look and compliment them. I would say, "I love your hair" or "Can I have your shirt" and it makes people smile. I love to make people smile because we weren't made to frown all the time. Make people happy!
10. I have worked at Mcdonalds for the past year a half. I love working there regardless the food is bad for you or not. The people are mainly filipino's and they love me! I love how much we have working and its great!
11. Last thing............I love to look at hot men. I'm not even kidding. I mentally cry when I find out that they are taken, fictional or gay. I love my social teachers saying, "Guys are like parking spots. All the good ones are taken." Gotta love my social teacher. :)
Enough about me, time to answer questions from ~River~! :D Hope these are the answers you were looking for! I want to thank you once again for nominating me!!!
One more hot guy...............ok? * ^ * Ok, I'm done. :D
1. If you could have named yourself(not given name by parents), what name would you have chosen?
I honestly have to idea. I like Chibiko! :) I like it better than my other name. Chibiko has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? >:)
2. Your dream job/career?
When I was a kid, I always wanted to be an artist. Manga has inspired me to draw and its enjoyable. I always feel like I'm free and in my own world. However, I've come to realize that drawing is only a hobby and won't get me anywhere so I concluded to be a doctor because I want to save people when they are at deaths door. Though I'm a bit squimish at the sight of blood, it will be all worth it!
3. What type of books do you like reading? (Like, romance or adventure? List a few!)
I love reading a mix of romance, comedy, adventure, drama and..............a cross dressing female. I love gender benders with un utter passion! I'm always fascinated by the strong sense of character a girl can have with a combination of hiding her identity in a rough world of the opposite sex. It's sooooo cool and I admire it! If you guys want a good book/novel to read, read Eon by Alison Goodman. It's AWESOME.
4. What do you think you were in your previous life?
I DON'T KNOW. I think I'm the same person but maybe.............with powers or something! That would be the most awesomest thing EVER! :))
5. Did you start your blog to write stores or keep track of the events in your life? In other words, why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because writing things down was becoming a pain. Plus, it seemed like a lot of fun. I can't remember why exactly but my friend got a blog and I guess.............I wanted to top hers so I got my own and bam! Here we are. Over the months I forgot competition and was consumed with the fun and love with my readers. The other reason is, I want to make ordinary people into manga freaks like me so I can talk to them and connect with them. I'm such an otaku! Writing what kind of manga I read was hard but getting blogger and organizing my list has become much easier! >:o
6. What is the question you find the silliest that you have asked someone? Describe the reaction of the other party!
Uh...............I don't know! Let me see. Oh! I accidently blurted out and asked a man if he was gay. I was book shopping in the city and I got in a depth conversation him and I kept looking at him and guess I just asked it out of the blue. He looked a bit stunned and was like, "No. What makes you think that?" I only asked that question because well..........I don't know. I don't really normally talk to a guy about SHOJO manga very often and I guess..............yeah. He said it was fine cause he was about my age and I was like, "YES! Not gay!" I never saw this guy again but man, he was cute!
7. What would you do if you have only 24 hours left to live?
I'd eat alot. Tell everyone I love them, espically all the guys I've liked and see if they would go out with me for a while and hang. Of course, I'd spend time with my best friends and watch a lot of anime and read manga before I die.
8. You are to be sent off to another livable world with other creatures in it. If you could take only one
thing along, just one, what would it be?
I could bring Lee Min Ho with me and I would be happy...........he is such a hot man.......... * ^ *
Easy. Manga. :) Wait......music.........no! Anime no!......maybe a hot man to look at. I don't know! Why are these such hard questions?!
9. Describe your imaginary friend/character. (I'm pretty sure everyone has one, right? If not, describe the personality of a person you would like to meet some day)
My imaginary friend is tall, beautiful and loves manga like I do. He left me for another girl but I was there to give him a push. :) My imaginary friend has always been there for me even if he doesn't exist. I love him! I will always talk to him whenever he and I get the chance!
10. Do you LOVE the moon? *Holds shotgun at your head* Choose your answer wisely..
I just had to. I'm on tumblr too ok? :D I just LOVE using the gifs from tumblr! ^_^
OF COURSE I LOVE THE MOON. It's so big and beautiful!!!! Also romantic...........haha! The moon has inspired so many different, interesting and awesome storylines for budding authors and manga's/anime's, like Sailor Moon! Hahaha! Anyways, the moon is soothing to look at and staring at it seems to suck my troubles away. I wonder if I'm a werewolf? :D
11. (I'm gonna copy this question from Sabrina because I love it lots! Will you be my friend? *Puppy eyes looks up pleadingly at you*
DUH! Making friends is fun!! You seem like an interesting person, you've got me! Hahaha! Lets be awesome buds ok? ^_^
Alright! Hopefully everyone is all satisfied with my answers and have gotten to know me better. Ok! Time to nominate 11 new bloggers! *Drum roll please!* ALRIGHT! Here are the people I have nominated!!!!!!! I look forward to everyones answers!!! Answer my questions wisely............ :) Hahaha!
4. Toruko Tori
6. ~River~ (I just had to cause I love you!)
9. Brogan Sprague
That's all I have.........I'll nominate more next time! :)
Questions! Have fun with these guys!
1. Why did you start blogging and how long?
2. Who's your dream man/woman and describe in great detail. I'm curious!! :)
3. Any pets?
4. If you are a manga freak, what is your favorite manga/anime out there? If not, what is your favorite book and why?
5. Favorite food when you were a kid and why.
6. Be serious, if you could describe a perfect life, how would you?
7. Speak any second languages??? :D
8. What would your definition of beautiful be?
9. It's almost Valentines Day and if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend, what would your ideal date be?
10. Do you like DARK or MILK chocolate?
11. What's your most embarrassing moments?