Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Comic con~~ :)


Hey guys! I'm alive! Haha! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post.......so busy! Haha! I'll try to post as much as possible since I am graduating this year.....I'll try VERY hard! Ok? I'm sorry. I've been on tumblr. It's addicting and beautiful. Anyway, let's get started!

School has been alright.....and pretty hard with all the drama going around. I broke up with my girlfriend (I know, I had a girlfriend. Don't freak out ok? My love life is kinda...crap) and homework is piling up. Today is the day to start to apply for colleges.

(gif from tumblr and credits go their rightful owners!)

Anyway, I had the opportunity to go to Comic con!!! It was my FIRST time! I kept fangirling and I spent most of my money.....my mother wasn't exactly impressed. I couldn't help it ok? The stuff that they were selling were utterly amazing! Haha~ I took tons of pictures!!! I look up to cosplayers!

This guy was freaking awesome~

Homestuck~


 These guys were soooo cool!!! I was taking a picture of Korra from Legend of Korra but everyone kinda just photo bombed it! Comic con was just utterly amazing!!

From Attack on Titan! :)

Left to Right: Flash, Batwoman and Batman

Misty and Slender man? Slender man scared the shit out of me!




Cosmo and Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents

Hello Kitty fans, this is Hello Kitty samurai. This is amazing. 

From Accel World

Power Rangers! POW!

From the anime Mahou Shojo Madoka




I think the blue haired guy is hot..... :)

MY HEROS. The Sailor moon crew!

Adventure time~

Me when I wanted to talk to the cosplayers.......they were like GODS to me!


I just kept fangirling like an idiot.


I just had a blast. Not to mention that I saw my long lost friends from Family Camp during a youth thing the day before. This weekend was just utterly amazing. 

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!